Badger & Blade

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nair/Veet for big swathes of hair when needed, "Mach 3" with "Edge" sensitive skin (cheap stuff) for picking up spots/maintaining. I have to be really careful; I have an aloe allergy, so I check ingredients every time I buy.

I think this was a question about what us dudes use to shave our face with , all you chics take your leg and hoo-ahh shaving to the women's forum!!!!!

Please ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't bring myself to pay for the art of shaving product line but people really seem to like it. They had a store on Union Square in San Fran and I stopped by there a couple times but got scared by the price tags. It is however the store where I bought the safety razor, mainly because I couldn't find one anywhere else and the price for the razor wasn't horrible.

^I've always had trouble with shaving--my beard is really thick but my skin is super sensitive. Thinking about trying this, but I haven't seen a safety razor anywhere.... I don't live in a huge metropolis like san fran, might have to start looking online.

I can't bring myself to pay for the art of shaving product line but people really seem to like it. They had a store on Union Square in San Fran and I stopped by there a couple times but got scared by the price tags. It is however the store where I bought the safety razor, mainly because I couldn't find one anywhere else and the price for the razor wasn't horrible.
It is a little pricey but mr snick says it is worth every penny. You really need only a tiny amount vs the can stuff. He will get at least a yr worth of shaving from the single jar of cream. The trial kit is only like $20 and it lasted mr snick almost two months.

MP, you can get one on Amazon I think for a good price. You could also try Macy's, seems like I heard from somebody that they sell them, but I am not sure. If you do get one make sure you don't get an adjustable or any kind of fancy head securing mechanism. Just get a standard one where the head unscrews from the handle, because people tend to get cut alot when the fancy contraption heads fall off of the handle in mid stroke.

I simply don't have time to shave with a real razor and shaving cream. I use an electric Braun Series 7 razor. One of the best I've ever owned and does a good job getting a pretty close shave. I shave everyday. But with a goatee, it minimizes the shave time quite a bit.

I simply don't have time to shave with a real razor and shaving cream. I use an electric Braun Series 7 razor. One of the best I've ever owned and does a good job getting a pretty close shave. I shave everyday. But with a goatee, it minimizes the shave time quite a bit.

This is me as well, although I go between having a goatee and not having one.

I use a mach 3 and change cartridges when the blue bar disappears. Have edge gel, never tried the soap and brush. The electric razor is for road trips and mustache trimming.

And the thread has been derailed.

there is a food cart down town called goatocado that sells sandwiches and stuff... between their name and their logo, I refuse to eat lunch there

goatocado-logo-clarendon.png

And the thread has been derailed.

there is a food cart down town called goatocado that sells sandwiches and stuff... between their name and their logo, I refuse to eat lunch there

goatocado-logo-clarendon.png

Mmm, do they serve goat & avocado sandwiches? I've never had that combination, but I like goat and I like avocado, so it sounds tasty!

Though the logo looks more like a mountain goat wearing the cone of shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back