Bad advice to previous poster

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard liquor.  Skip the weak Nyquil stuff and go straight for the main ingredient, hard liquor.

Vice President of my dept is here right now, how do I impress him without actually doing anything impressive?

Hard liquor.  Skip the weak Nyquil stuff and go straight for the main ingredient, hard liquor.

Vice President of my dept is here right now, how do I impress him without actually doing anything impressive?
Drop a deuce on his desk.

Is a masters in engineering management worth the cost?

NO! Just tell everyone you have a PhD and if anytone questions you just show them your post hole digger

Too tired not to wake up early and go to the gym. Too fat not to. What should I do?

bring a large raft into the pool and take a nap

Not much food in the house, what should I have for breakfast tomorrow?

Just skip breakfast by intentionally oversleeping.

Trying to figure out where to go for a honeymoon in December, any suggestions?

Hide in the bushed and watch strange people walk in and out of your house.

I got razor burn on my neck while shaving this morning. What should I do?

Sweeten his coffee with a small amount of fresh, warm urine.

We've got three kids under the age of 6 and I'm trying to make partner at my firm. Should we hold off on more kids for now?

Cocaine!!!

Should I attend the annual banquet for the local NSPE chapter?

Yes but only if it is part of an organized protest for engineering 'safe-spaces'. Getting yelled at all the time hurts ones feelings.

I need motivation to finish my job or do I just mail it in?

Take a bad fall down some stairs and ride out the sick-leave.

Should I spend 2k on a week long cruise or save the money for something responsible?

Save it for something responsible. Like a hooker named "Candy."

How should I encourage my daughter for her soccer game tonight.

Nah, just bring them to work with you and let them stand in your office for ten hours (definitely keep them hidden though).

Should I sell my house and get a boat to sail to key largo?

Definitely get the sail boat, but be sure to detour through the Bermuda Triangle during hurricane season.

Should I work the remaining 3 weeks before my resignation date, or just burn off all my PTO and stay home?

Of course neither! You should borrow the boat I just bought and head for the bermuda triangle (luckily big storms are starting to pop up around there).

What is the best way to start a conversation with a gorgeous woman at a bar?

Back