--~~ Ask A Female Engineer Anything ~~--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. If you have serious nipples, a padded bra is the only thing that will smooth them out. Even then sometimes it's noticeable.

1203_joust_charge_thumb.jpg

Father: Hold! You cannot yet caress my daughter's awesome boobage!

Gerald: Huh... how come?

Father: There is... another suitor. [Kenny walks into view]

Gerald: What? [sees who it is] Get out of here, kid!

Kenny: Hey! [mumbles something, but makes it clear Gerald should be the one leaving.]

Gerald: You're too young for this stuff!

Father: This must be decided at the Brestriary in Nippopolis!

(Sorry, that was the first thing that came to mind when nipping out was mentioned)

Question for the ladies: What affects your sexual drive? Ther wife and I seem to be on different wavelengths. She keeps saying 'It's not you, it's me. I'm just stressed out right now...' It has gotten to the point that I don't initiate anything, cuz the answer is usually 'I'm too tired, not in the mood, etc.' I've tried all sorts of romantic things, and nothing seems to make a difference, and she gets really upset when I want to talk about it. Help!

<---disgruntled husband

Question for the ladies: What affects your sexual drive? Ther wife and I seem to be on different wavelengths. She keeps saying 'It's not you, it's me. I'm just stressed out right now...' It has gotten to the point that I don't initiate anything, cuz the answer is usually 'I'm too tired, not in the mood, etc.' I've tried all sorts of romantic things, and nothing seems to make a difference, and she gets really upset when I want to talk about it. Help!
<---disgruntled husband
where's chucktown...he just got past this.

I don't doubt that she is, but it is the common theme. I'm more curious what the 'major' inhibitors to the female libido are. I'm usually ready to go when asked.

Edit: I'm not trying to get into TMI stuff, or be a whiny b!tch, just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't doubt that she is, but it is the common theme. I'm more curious what the 'major' inhibitors to the female libido are. I'm usually ready to go when asked.
Edit: I'm not trying to get into TMI stuff, or be a whiny b!tch, just curious.
smells are a big one for me.

I've got a suggestion for you, but it might cost up to $150k in legal fees and besides, this is the ladies answer forum. :D :) :( :huh: :blink: :smileyballs: :i_cry:
I know your answer, and that is not in the cards. We have agreed to work through things, and not go the legal route. And besides, I don't want to. I love her with all my heart. /sap off

Maybe I need a Wolf shirt...

I know your answer, and that is not in the cards. We have agreed to work through things, and not go the legal route. And besides, I don't want to. I love her with all my heart. /sap off
Maybe I need a Wolf shirt...
or go buy a banana hammock and run around the house wearing in it.

<---disgruntled husband
A lot of things can make a difference. I suggest that you offer to ease her stress by taking care of some of her stressful responsibilities for a day or two and offering a back rub or a long hot bath to relax her. ;)

Back