--~~ Ask A Female Engineer Anything ~~--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only been in Victoria's Secret once or twice myself, come to think of it.

I'm not much of one for shopping though. I like to buy things online - going to the store is such a hassle.

If I showed up with some $75 frilly little number that covers no more than a wash cloth, I'd get smacked for wasting money.

A pair of running shorts will go farther in the brownie point department for me than crotchless panties.

Funny. I'm sure there will be some getting "comfortable" with the SO for you JR. But, just do what feels right, be yourself.

My wife and I have been together 12 years, I've tried purchasing things for her from VS, and other places. She told me a long time ago... what's the purpose of buying all this fancy underwear when you want to take it off anyway. Don't buy me any of that crap - I'll wear it for like 10 seconds.

I'd say we're past the honeymoon stage, and the trying to impress each other stage. A little excitement is nice every once in a while, but again, just be yourself - don't be intimidated, speak up about what you like (just not too loudly).

Enjoy it.

You guys are boring.

You can see how me and the little lady spiced things up for the 4th in my av.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been to Victoria's secret once. I felt like a deer in headlights.
My 2nd and 5th girlfriends worked there. So yeah, been down that road. I don't think there is anything strange at all about just being around the clothing.

Honestly going to a Used Car Dealership/Hospital/Chuck-E-Cheese creeps me out way more.

Ive been to Victoria's secret once. I felt like a deer in headlights.
The hubby has to go with me. The VS here only uses the registers in the perfum/lotion part of the store... even if you are buying underware you have to go over there. I have to hold my breath just passing stores like that in the mall (allergies) let alone waiting in line in the middle of the stink. The hubby gets the honors of waiting in line and I go wait out in the mall.

The hubby gets the honors of waiting in line and I go wait out in the mall.

Now that's dedication.

What kills me more though, are how stores like Abercrombie and Hollister actually pump that cheap cologne stank through their air ducts. I **** near have an asthma attack anytime I go past them (although even if they didn't stink, you still couldn't get me to go in one.)

^ I'm like that at any of those bath and body shops. Between the stench of fake vanilla and cucumber scented stuff, and the aromatherapy stuff they've got going on that smells like $1 cologne, it's disgusting.

What's so bad about Vaseline Intensive Therapy that you need that smelly stuff.

My Mom works in the beauty section of a drug store. She is always getting my wife samplers, discontinued seasonal stuff and other free ****. She keeps some of it, but throws the truly hideous stuff out. The other day she smelled like strawberry Quik mix.

Great, another smell to associate with something else.

So you're going to drink VT's wife? :blink:

Bath and Bodyworks isn't too bad. In the words of the man show, "you could break wind in there all day and nobody would ever notice."

Back