April 2019 SE Results Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like reading people's posts about GoT because I don't watch it and it just reads as jibberish 

image.png

Glad to know that my testing fees are being put to good use! Maybe this means I passed now.

I received an invite to write Civil/Structural PE practice questions for School of PE this time. Any suggestions for items you would've wanted to see?
I'd like to see questions regarding cellular / castellated beams.  In my line of work I see many perforated sections for MEP.  I usually go on to lecture the GC and EOR why we don't like to mutilate steel, and if it is a must then it should be engineered ... not torch cut in the field by pipe fitters, (I can't even get a millwright or iron worker to properly hack 'n' whack my steel)...lol....  If I'm lucky enough to actually get a PE stamped calc, sure enough, there is no mention in it of intended hole(s) and subsequent accommodations.  Its very aggravating. 

#EndRant

This wait is so stupid, is there any reason whatsoever for it to be this long? I would love to hear someone from NCEES (fail to) justify the rationale behind needing 10 weeks to return results for a test.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate buttholes. Both the physical orifice and the metaphorical genderless, raceless,  creedless, and orientationless anthropomorphic sludge inducing embodiment of pure frustration that pours forth foulness onto the peaceful, serene, and preciously unblemished toilet paper that is my life.

That’s my motivational speech for the day. 

TL:DR - Don’t be a butthole.

Can't believe we still have over 2 weeeeeeeeks

I know it is been a long time since we tested. It is a good time to pray and ask the Lord for passing (acceptable) results. 

Yaz

What if you're an atheist?
Then I don't know, would you rather have God bless you through life and through its challenges or rely on your own understanding of life.  As for me and my house, we humble ourselves to believe in a higher power that can do miracles that are not explainable. I pray for us all.....

Hope this helped. 

So now we know EVEN BETTER that the SE grading workshop is next weekend. 

Latest posts

Back