April 2018 SE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but I pestered Kiesha on the NCEES chat today and she told me they weren't coming out today. Looks like that cutscore meeting meant something after all. Maybe I'm being played though. They came out at 4:30 last June.
Last April, I got my results on like a Tuesday at 10 am. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but I pestered Kiesha on the NCEES chat today and she told me they weren't coming out today. Looks like that cutscore meeting meant something after all. Maybe I'm being played though. They came out at 4:30 last June.
Typical NCEES being cagey... Did they say it was because of the cutscore meeting? The past 3 times I've gotten results back (yeah i know....) it's been the Friday after the grading workshop sometime after 4pm. At least that's when the first waves start to come out...

Typical NCEES being cagey... Did they say it was because of the cutscore meeting? The past 3 times I've gotten results back (yeah i know....) it's been the Friday after the grading workshop sometime after 4pm. At least that's when the first waves start to come out...
She didn't say but then again, I didn't ask. At one point, a while back, I asked if the cutscore meeting would affect the results release and I got the: "exam results will be released in 10-12 weeks..." answer. 

Oof, this is 4th round? Way to keep with it though. Have you been taking the days separately? Here's to getting that pass soon so you can put this behind you.

She didn't say but then again, I didn't ask. At one point, a while back, I asked if the cutscore meeting would affect the results release and I got the: "exam results will be released in 10-12 weeks..." answer. 
That answer sounds about as canned as Spam!

Well...it’s 5:47 in the evening.  I think it’s safe to say they’re not out today. 😭😭😭

Do y’all think NCEES is watching our thread and deducting points for impatience?! 😱🤣

We all have been waiting for a long time for these results to come out. No doubt it can be very intense, however use this time to pray and ask the Lord for good results. I pray we receive real good news next week. 

Oof, this is 4th round? Way to keep with it though. Have you been taking the days separately? Here's to getting that pass soon so you can put this behind you.
Well, I gave in and just reached out to Keshia (NCEES rep). Got the same, "exam results will be released in 10-12 weeks..." answer. Like EngUW stated - it's just them being cagey. I wonder what the hold up is. I'm not entirely convinced the cut score meeting has anything to do with the delay.

Well, I gave in and just reached out to Keshia (NCEES rep). Got the same, "exam results will be released in 10-12 weeks..." answer. Like EngUW stated - it's just them being cagey. I wonder what the hold up is. I'm not entirely convinced the cut score meeting has anything to do with the delay.
Maybe it's just them taking their time.  April cycle is usually like this whereas in October it's much quicker (probably because they want to get everything out before the holidays).

Yea, its the computers default response I guess. But the results were out the same day Keshia(Ncees) said it would be 10-12 weeks for my october test.

What?! They actually told you a date?  Why can't they do that this time... 
No, I meant they said it would take 10-12 weeks. But the results were out the same day they said that (which was 7th week). So, my point is NCEES will not say they will release on a certain date, they just keep on pushing this 10-12 weeks default answer. Basically it is worthless to ask them. 
Hopefully we get it today. Can't wait for this to be over and must pass (the feeling of reading all the materials again is scary).
Good luck everyone!

No, I meant they said it would take 10-12 weeks. But the results were out the same day they said that (which was 7th week). So, my point is NCEES will not say they will release on a certain date, they just keep on pushing this 10-12 weeks default answer. Basically it is worthless to ask them. 
Hopefully we get it today. Can't wait for this to be over and must pass (the feeling of reading all the materials again is scary).
Good luck everyone!

Oh I see, I totally read that wrong.  Good luck

Good luck everyone!

No...scary is waking up to see Freddy and Jason standing over you bed, playing ro-sham-bo for the right to maul you.

The feeling of reading all that material again is down right abysmally terrifying...like conjuring Cthulhu and destroying the world.

The cut score IS the reason for the delay. I have been warning you guys for while now...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the results will not be out until at least Friday June 15th and possibly as late as June 29th. Anyone who gives a date before June 11th is wrong. Typically tau85366 would be correct, but not this time. My best advice is to forget about it and just be surprised one day.
^See  Above

image.png

There you have it, the wait will continue. What blows my mind is that it takes up to a week to send out the results after all the meetings have happened and cutscores have been finalized. You'd think it'd be as easy as clicking a few buttons and sending them out (coming from a guy with zero understanding for how these things actually work).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back