April 2018 SE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never heard of this meeting until now. I guess it's something new they're doing? As stated above, results are typically released the Friday after the scoring workshop, which is this weekend (5/31 - 6/2). Had my money on results being released Friday, June 8, but this makes me think otherwise. Bummer...
Man, I’m with you. I was anticipating 6/8 as well....but now I’m wondering if we’ll ever find out. 😂  Their new slogan should be, “NCEES, toying with your emotions since the dawn of time.”

What IF, the meetings are not related to the actual exam results post date...They have a PE Electrical and Computer exam meeting on June 14-16, but the PE results have been out for over a week now...And then after that they have a whole bunch of other PE exam meetings...So is it possible that the meetings are not related to the results posting date ? And that's pretty much the same way I was guessing on the SE exam 😀

What IF, the meetings are not related to the actual exam results post date...They have a PE Electrical and Computer exam meeting on June 14-16, but the PE results have been out for over a week now...And then after that they have a whole bunch of other PE exam meetings...So is it possible that the meetings are not related to the results posting date ? And that's pretty much the same way I was guessing on the SE exam 😀
I'm gonna go with this. Very possible it's for the next test cycle. June 8 is back on!!!

Hmm... the fact that it is called the SE Exam "Cut Score" Meeting is leading me to believe results won't be resulted until after that meeting. The PE exam meetings you mention don't reference anything to do with a "Cut Score", so if it were a similar style meeting I would think they'd just call it the "SE Exam Meeting". Plus the PE Exam Meetings have been held regularly after each exam cycle for a few years now. This is the first I've seen mention to SE Exam Cut Score Meeting. Still just trying (unsuccessfully) to not think about it....

A friend of mine recently passed the SE and was invited to help write it. He got this in an email regarding the meeting:
2018-06-04.png

The way I read that, it doesn't look related to specific test results. We're back on for 6/8!

A friend of mine recently passed the SE and was invited to help write it. He got this in an email regarding the meeting:

The way I read that, it doesn't look related to specific test results. We're back on for 6/8!
Good intel. thanks for sharing

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the results will not be out until at least Friday June 15th and possibly as late as June 29th. Anyone who gives a date before June 11th is wrong. Typically tau85366 would be correct, but not this time. My best advice is to forget about it and just be surprised one day.

You are most probably right at this time. Registration for SE opens on 06/18, so yea could very likely be 06/15 for the results.
But we still will check it everyday ⌨️⌨️ 😁

My reaction every time I get an email notification:

giphy.gif
I feel like I’ve been refreshing my NCEES page continually since April 15th.  I just want to end the suffering man! This must be considered cruel and unusual punishment by this point! Someone call the ACLU!

Does anyone know from experience, since results aren't out yet is today out for release?  Or could they still come sometime today???

Does anyone know from experience, since results aren't out yet is today out for release?  Or could they still come sometime today???
Yup. They're typically released closer towards the end of day. I got my results around 4:00 PM Friday when I passed gravity. Maybe even later than that. I wouldn't expect anything until sometime after lunch. 

Yup. They're typically released closer towards the end of day. I got my results around 4:00 PM Friday when I passed gravity. Maybe even later than that. I wouldn't expect anything until sometime after lunch. 
I guess that makes sense, then you aren't distracted from an entire day's work.  Man it feels like soooo long ago that I passed gravity. Fingers crossed!

I really hope it gets out today. Fridays are the best days for knowing results: Pass or Fail, in either case, I would have time to drink(friday), get hung over (saturday) , recover(sunday) and be ready to work next week. Come on NCEES!!

Man, I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but I pestered Kiesha on the NCEES chat today and she told me they weren't coming out today. Looks like that cutscore meeting meant something after all. Maybe I'm being played though. They came out at 4:30 last June.

Man, I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but I pestered Kiesha on the NCEES chat today and she told me they weren't coming out today. Looks like that cutscore meeting meant something after all. Maybe I'm being played though. They came out at 4:30 last June.
I read that as Kesha at first.......I just want my results (but really I don't want them (but really I do))

Back