April 2008 PE Results, Florida

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's funny is when I open the email, there was a second attachment called "FL_Pass.pdf" which contained instructions on what to do now. so the suspense was taken away once I opened the email!
FL_Civil you should send it back, and this time to send it more discrete to keep the suspense up.

Anyone take the civil water resources? See, now I"m grasping for straws! I'm desperate. My boss told me it means I failed.
Come on. How does he know that? If you do pass, the first thing I'd do is look for a new boss. The guy doesn't sound too positive.

Well now I'm pretty sure that I failed. :( Congrats to all who passed! And to those who didn't. sound's like chances are I'll see you in October!
BLUE,

Did you get the results? If so sorry to hear that. Keep your chin up.

On another note I'm ready to toss my computer out of the window the suspense..................

Well now I'm pretty sure that I failed. :( Congrats to all who passed! And to those who didn't. sound's like chances are I'll see you in October!
Blue take a deep breath. I didnot get it either and I don't think I failed.

im sure it has more to do with discipline and randomness than anything else. i doubt they took the time to organize P/F letters before sending them out.
it will come....
I am a T - and I took Construction.

Blue take a deep breath. I didnot get it either and I don't think I failed.
yeah,

i agree - would be surprised if i failed. I was absolutely certain i failed after i took struct. 1 in the fall. and i did. different story this time.

i have yet to receive an email

Last edited by a moderator:
I still hope you passed, Blue, but if you didn't this time, I like your plan for October.

im sure it has more to do with discipline and randomness than anything else. i doubt they took the time to organize P/F letters before sending them out.
it will come....
Or, more likely, the order in which you registered for the exam. I noticed we were seated in roughly that order (at least given my small sample size of friends in my exam) At least you're only waiting on an email...thats a lot better than having to wait for a letter only once a day!

Congratulation to all who pass PE.

I got email w/ 2 doc attachments from ESLES. I found out I pass PE. Yahoooooo... It's the 2nd attempt for my PE. So the heavy load is out of my shoulder now. Looking the next step in career.

Congratulation to all who pass PE.
I got email w/ 2 doc attachments from ESLES. I found out I pass PE. Yahoooooo... It's the 2nd attempt for my PE. So the heavy load is out of my shoulder now. Looking the next step in career.
Congrats!

It was my 2nd attempt at the Struct 1. I felt worse coming out of the exam the 2nd time compared to my 1st attempt (i was 4 questions from passing!).

There was a reason I felt worse, I didn't pass. I guess I'll be taking the Civil/Struct next time.

It was my 2nd attempt at the Struct 1. I felt worse coming out of the exam the 2nd time compared to my 1st attempt (i was 4 questions from passing!).
There was a reason I felt worse, I didn't pass. I guess I'll be taking the Civil/Struct next time.

Sorry to hear :( Thanks for sharing your results. I think having some idea what is getting sent out is helping everyone!

Anyone take the civil water resources? See, now I"m grasping for straws! I'm desperate. My boss told me it means I failed.
Blue22: I took the WR/ENV in the afternoon and have not got the email. I know I should be OK... Just be patient. It will come and bring you the big relief. I agree that your boss was not possitive when you need support...

Blue22: I took the WR/ENV in the afternoon and have not got the email. I know I should be OK... Just be patient. It will come and bring you the big relief. I agree that your boss was not possitive when you need support...
I agree. Your boss should be the one telling you he's sure you've passed when you think you've failed. My opinion though.

I agree. Your boss should be the one telling you he's sure you've passed when you think you've failed. My opinion though.
Add me to that list who didn't like too much your boss, too! This is not how to give support when one needs most.

Back