April 2008 PE Results, Florida

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a direct reply from ELSES. Further in the email she also stated that she has contacted the florida board and informed them that the tests will be late this year. I've emailed the board and asked if there is going to be an extension to file for re-examination and forwarded her entire email to them. So I wouldn't count on results until the end of next week. Sorry folks.
I'm beggining to think there were some major foul-ups at ELSES. what - i have no idea.

Not to sound overly-pessimistic, but my new estimate is June 17 for florida - and no sooner. probably they put them in the mail late next friday. and to think we are one of the early states...

oh well, back to the grind.

I'm beggining to think there were some major foul-ups at ELSES. what - i have no idea.
Not to sound overly-pessimistic, but my new estimate is June 17 for florida - and no sooner. probably they put them in the mail late next friday. and to think we are one of the early states...

oh well, back to the grind.
I will give them the benefit of the doubt and say "this was a new test, so maybe they just had to discuss throwing out more questions" (Like the whole construction afternoon session.) Lol

I will give them the benefit of the doubt and say "this was a new test, so maybe they just had to discuss throwing out more questions" (Like the whole construction afternoon session.) Lol
I do not want to imagine how much "time" then would take next year, where all the exam specs (starting with Electrical/Computer April 2009) are going to be drastically modified.

Thanks.

RC.

I do not want to imagine how much "time" then would take next year, where all the exam specs (starting with Electrical/Computer April 2009) are going to be drastically modified.
Lets just hope we get the good news this time and are not still taking it then.

We have been informed that you should be receiving your results electronically form ELSES and before the deadline.

Thanks,

Andrea Becraft

License Analyst

Endorsement Applications

[email protected]

YES THAT SAYS ELECTRONICALLY! AND IT"S FROM THE BOARD. I DON"T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON ANYMORE!

Has anyone else noticed that the FBPE site has changed the wording from results in 60 days from ELSES to 10-12 weeks. Strange things are going on around here!! Unbelievable that these are so called professional organizations, you would think the process would be smoother than it is. It's not like this is the first time people have taken the exam. I'm ready to boycott ElSES, NCEES and FBPE. Whom I kidding!!!

We have been informed that you should be receiving your results electronically form ELSES and before the deadline.

Thanks,

Andrea Becraft

License Analyst

Endorsement Applications

[email protected]

YES THAT SAYS ELECTRONICALLY! AND IT"S FROM THE BOARD. I DON"T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON ANYMORE!
Via e-mail (with the e-mail that they have on file)?

Thanks.

RC.

Thanks,

Andrea Becraft

License Analyst

Endorsement Applications

[email protected]

"dust in the wind.... all we are is dust in the wind..."

YOU'RE MY BOY BLUE!

You are right. They just changed it today, I believe… If Blue22 got the message from the Board, then what is going on? We did not suppose to receive the results electronically & what is the DEADLINE now? :please:

I'm thinking we should hire all those old ladies in palm beach county who counted all those hanging chads in the 2000 election to score this thing out. we would have the results already.

You are right. They just changed it today, I believe… If Blue22 got the message from the Board, then what is going on? We did not suppose to receive the results electronically & what is the DEADLINE now? :please:
I also got an email from ELSES today saying next week probably on MAILINGS. If you want to send me your email address I would be more than happy to forward both emails to you. The website was actually even changed because of an email I sent to ELSES, I can provide you with that email as well. ELSES basically said FBPE is wrong, we will call them.

I also got an email from ELSES today saying next week probably on MAILINGS. If you want to send me your email address I would be more than happy to forward both emails to you. The website was actually even changed because of an email I sent to ELSES, I can provide you with that email as well. ELSES basically said FBPE is wrong, we will call them.
Blue22: Please forward the emails to [email protected]. Thanks & good luck to you.

Blue22: Please forward the emails to [email protected]. Thanks & good luck to you.
Gator1, I sent 3 emails (two were in one since I forwarded correspondence from FBPE to ELSES) I think you will appreciate the second one from Cindy the most. I have not posted it here.

To ALL though, Cindy, from ELSES stated that Florida has approved ELSES to send results electronically and they will be sent the early part of next week. If anyone from another state is reading this, I'm sorry, it only says "some states including florida", but I'm sure you can bug Cindy too if you want to know if you are it! Good luck Gator1 and good luck to all! :) I'm glad this is almost over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Electronically! At least it will save the mail carriers encounters with desperate engineers.

GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK!

Gator1, I sent 3 emails (two were in one since I forwarded correspondence from FBPE to ELSES) I think you will appreciate the second one from Cindy the most. I have not posted it here.
To ALL though, Cindy, from ELSES stated that Florida has approved ELSES to send results electronically and they will be sent the early part of next week. If anyone from another state is reading this, I'm sorry, it only says "some states including florida", but I'm sure you can bug Cindy too if you want to know if you are it! Good luck Gator1 and good luck to all! :) I'm glad this is almost over.
what is Cindy's email address? i would like to know for missouri

Last edited by a moderator:
blue:

Then we (Florida) should expect results by next week via e-mail?

Thanks.

RC.

Back