April 2008 PE Results, Florida

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blue:
Then we (Florida) should expect results by next week via e-mail?

Thanks.

RC.
I got a reply back from cindy, i posted on the missouri thread this forum... she said electronically early next week.

I got a reply back from cindy, i posted on the missouri thread this forum... she said electronically early next week.
I also contacted Cindy in regards to the Florida results and she said electronically, early next week.

I find this whole sitaution very interesting!!! Why change things now?

I also contacted Cindy in regards to the Florida results and she said electronically, early next week.
I find this whole sitaution very interesting!!! Why change things now?
Cindy is probably sick of all of us now, and she's going to fail everyone in florida!

Cindy is probably sick of all of us now, and she's going to fail everyone in florida!
That's funny because I was actually thinking the same thing as I was about to hit the send button on the email. Should i send it or shouldn't I? Screw it, I sent it anyway.

That's funny because I was actually thinking the same thing as I was about to hit the send button on the email. Should i send it or shouldn't I? Screw it, I sent it anyway.
I'm sure they realize once they give us a real answer and stop giving the 10-12 weeks everyone is going to bombard them with emails. (Hopefully! But atleast I'll have an excuse when I fail, lol)

My bet is they are just trying to get us all off there back. She is saving all of your emails, and sometime next week she is going to send out a prank "notice of failure, analysis will be in the mail" email

That would be great!

So it looks like West Virginia is going to be the first state to get the ball rolling.

That means our Florida "mail" results should only be about two or three mailing days

behind right?

Sounds like the ELES email thing may or may not happen depending on how well the trial run

goes today.

I recieved a swift kick in the clockweights last December and am crossing my fingers for a different

story this time.

Buckle your chin strap!!

So it looks like West Virginia is going to be the first state to get the ball rolling.
That means our Florida "mail" results should only be about two or three mailing days

behind right?

Sounds like the ELES email thing may or may not happen depending on how well the trial run

goes today.

I recieved a swift kick in the clockweights last December and am crossing my fingers for a different

story this time.

Buckle your chin strap!!
I am guessing WV isn't true. Based on the large quantity of people who have posted the same responses from ELSES about electronic answers, the fact that mailings went out with no one knowing seems odd.

Just a question though Pizza..... you say a swift kick... did you think you had done well, and were surprised? Just trying to gauge myself here.....

Thanks, and good luck! :)

I am guessing WV isn't true. Based on the large quantity of people who have posted the same responses from ELSES about electronic answers, the fact that mailings went out with no one knowing seems odd.
Just a question though Pizza..... you say a swift kick... did you think you had done well, and were surprised? Just trying to gauge myself here.....

Thanks, and good luck! :)

I was guardedly optimistic when I took it last October and ended up with a 44 / 80 which apparently is about 10 questions shy of what is required. I felt much better about things this time but I am taking nothing for granted.

I wish everybody in here nothing but the best of luck!

Anybody heard/received anything so far in Florida? E-mail, letter anything?

Via email.

This is what it says:

Attached are your score results for the April 2008 exam administration. Please note that a hard copy WILL NOT be mailed to you.

Back