April 2008 PE Results, Florida

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Via email.This is what it says:

Attached are your score results for the April 2008 exam administration. Please note that a hard copy WILL NOT be mailed to you.
Thank you... and Congrats. I'm hoping they are going alphabetically not by who passed and then who failed!

Congrats to all fellow Floridians!

Now the suspense is getting higher. Did I delete it with my Junk mails?

Thank you... and Congrats. I'm hoping they are going alphabetically not by who passed and then who failed!
HAHA!

I was thinking the same thing - haven't got mine yet. Talk about paranoia!

We'll see

Congrats on passing!!!

AND, if you find out that you did not pass this time, don't be discouraged. Not passing this time means that you'll take it again. Be persistent. Don't give up. I passed on my 4th attempt. Good luck.

Congrats on passing!!!
AND, if you find out that you did not pass this time, don't be discouraged. Not passing this time means that you'll take it again. Be persistent. Don't give up. I passed on my 4th attempt. Good luck.

In Florida you only get 3 tries and then you're out - talk about pressure!

I thought after 3 times you just had to go back to school.
Yeah 3 times and you have to go back for 12 credit hours (i think) and it has to be classes that are board approved. If i don't pass this time, October will be my third time (last time). I can't take the suspense. If I don't pass this timeI don't think i can take it.

Starting to worry that I haven't gotten the email yet. I've checked it like 20 times so far today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah 3 times and you have to go back for 12 credit hours (i think) and it has to be classes that are board approved. If i don't pass this time, October will be my third time (last time). I can't take the suspense. If I don't pass this timeI don't think i can take it.
USF did you take Struct 1 again? if you did you are a brave man.

best of luck - I took civil/struct. this time and i am dying here.

Starting to worry that I haven't gotten the email yet. I've checked it like 20 times so far today.
Is your name pretty far down the list alphabetically? That's what I'm hoping for... I'm a W

Take it easy, USF. I remember vividly how I felt a year ago. I also remember how I felt each of the times before. I know how hard it is. But REALLY, take a breath ... or get up and walk around the room a few times ... or do 50 jumpin' jacks ... or do a handstand ... or count backwards by 3's from 148 (I used to make my daughters do this when they had to get a shot). Good luck.

USF did you take Struct 1 again? if you did you are a brave man.
best of luck - I took civil/struct. this time and i am dying here.
Yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment! I figured what the heck. I didn't study as much as I should have the first time around and my results showed. But second time i studied my butt off. So hopefully, this time paid of. At this point if i don't pass I figure i should stick with Struct 1 instead of trying to study for gen civil. What do you think?

Is your name pretty far down the list alphabetically? That's what I'm hoping for... I'm a W
Actually, I am an "A." and when I left that exam I knew that I passed..we will see..

got mine at 2:02pm (email) and i passed!!

what's funny is when I open the email, there was a second attachment called "FL_Pass.pdf" which contained instructions on what to do now. so the suspense was taken away once I opened the email!

huge weight off the shoulders!

im sure it has more to do with discipline and randomness than anything else. i doubt they took the time to organize P/F letters before sending them out.

it will come....

im sure it has more to do with discipline and randomness than anything else. i doubt they took the time to organize P/F letters before sending them out.
it will come....
Anyone take the civil water resources? See, now I"m grasping for straws! I'm desperate. My boss told me it means I failed.

Yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment! I figured what the heck. I didn't study as much as I should have the first time around and my results showed. But second time i studied my butt off. So hopefully, this time paid of. At this point if i don't pass I figure i should stick with Struct 1 instead of trying to study for gen civil. What do you think?
I can honestly tell you that I thought Civil/Struc was a much easier exam... but hell - if i failed then i will be eating my keyboard.

nothing is guaranteed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back