any word on MN?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called the board and all results were mailed last Friday. It's just a matter of when they'll arrive.

My friend just got back to me. He was out of town this past weekend and got home late last night. He received his passing letter Saturday too. Makes me nervous that maybe the passing letters were mailed out first. He lives in the north suburbs and I'm right in minneapolis. Who knows...
Agree - I know of one other person and myself that have not yet received.

Not sure, but I tried that "informed delivery" service on USPS and my letter is arriving today and was mailed on 5/26.
I signed up for informed delivery and it is now showing mail that is arriving today - but my notification letter is not shown on the app.

Ugh!

Agree - I know of one other person and myself that have not yet received.

I signed up for informed delivery and it is now showing mail that is arriving today - but my notification letter is not shown on the app.

Ugh!
I hate to speculate but since the board said they sent all on Friday. I assume those who live in the St. Paul, Ramsey co, area probably got their letters before the rest of us??

I hate to speculate but since the board said they sent all on Friday. I assume those who live in the St. Paul, Ramsey co, area probably got their letters before the rest of us??
Possible - I'm in Blaine (Anoka County) but I believe our mail comes out of the Minneapolis post office. My coworker is in Hennepin County and did not receive either.

Either way - I'm going to continue to stress this until it's over!

Possible - I'm in Blaine (Anoka County) but I believe our mail comes out of the Minneapolis post office. My coworker is in Hennepin County and did not receive either.

Either way - I'm going to continue to stress this until it's over!
Looks like the first guy who posted his results was out of the south, lakeville area.

Looks like MN is issuing license numbers. Just checked the AELSLAGID website and I have a license # now. Haven't received anything in the mail yet.

Looks like MN is issuing license numbers. Just checked the AELSLAGID website and I have a license # now. Haven't received anything in the mail yet.
Mine is posted online also but I mailed my check pretty quick last week.

I know of others that have passed but their name is still not posted because they didn't send in their $120 yet...

Back