any word on MN?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my mail (by Rochester) and didn't receive yet. Let me know if you get yours! Thought NCEES would post now but that isn't up yet either. 

MINE IS BEING DELIVERED TODAY!!! AWKKKK SO NERVOUS!

(FYI The post office has a product called informed delivery that is free, google it)

View attachment 9666
Is this for the PE or LS? Their post yesterday said LS was in the mail. If PE are in the mail today, does that mean we'll get it Tuesday? If so, MN sucks!!! The wait is torturous! 

Is this for the PE or LS? Their post yesterday said LS was in the mail. If PE are in the mail today, does that mean we'll get it Tuesday? If so, MN sucks!!! The wait is torturous! 
This is what is being delivered today to me. PE.

Finally the post office has done something cool, scans all of my mail. (envelopes only)

That is cool. I just signed up for that as well. But it won't take effect until next week I imagine. 

I'm in the north metro. Hoping mine comes in the mail today also. Waiting like a kid for Christmas morning!

This is what is being delivered today to me. PE.

Finally the post office has done something cool, scans all of my mail. (envelopes only)
Ok. I'm nervously waiting for my mail this afternoon then.

Saw the nail man drove by the other streets. No mail in my mailbox. I assume he's done in my area for the day now. I usually get mail around 11am. Ugh, looking more like Tuesday I'll get it. I'm in Minneapolis.

MINE IS BEING DELIVERED TODAY!!! AWKKKK SO NERVOUS!

(FYI The post office has a product called informed delivery that is free, google it)

View attachment 9666
Did you ever get your results? I've seen in posts from previous years where MN sent results out in multiple waves. The envelope is marked that it was mailed yesterday. 

Finally today has come where the majority of us will find out our fate! It's been agony knowing most states released their results 5 days ago! Best wishes to everyone from MN!

Do you guys think the passing notices were sent Friday and failing scores sent Saturday? I'm still waiting and we've only heard from one person who passed. In the passed, they have sent multiple rounds of mail notices.

Do you guys think the passing notices were sent Friday and failing scores sent Saturday? I'm still waiting and we've only heard from one person who passed. In the passed, they have sent multiple rounds of mail notices.
Not sure, but I tried that "informed delivery" service on USPS and my letter is arriving today and was mailed on 5/26.

Not sure, but I tried that "informed delivery" service on USPS and my letter is arriving today and was mailed on 5/26.
My friend just got back to me. He was out of town this past weekend and got home late last night. He received his passing letter Saturday too. Makes me nervous that maybe the passing letters were mailed out first. He lives in the north suburbs and I'm right in minneapolis. Who knows...

Back