Anxiously waiting for the PTOE result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, one of my friends is telling me to call them. He is an ITE chapter lead, maybe I should. This said, I won't. I am patient.
well, if only you have not got it, then just call. but the case here is you and I are all waiting,,,highly likely all people taking in june are all waiting, so.....we might just be patient. 

I agree. There is no reason to call as I know you're in the same boat. Now, if you told me you got it and I did not after a week that you got it, I would probably call. This seems reasonable.

Murn and Lucas...I'm still waiting on my results for the PTOE as well. Glad someone else is sitting here in the misery with me. I've been checking the mail immediately every day when I get home. Hopeful today is the day.

Murn and Lucas...I'm still waiting on my results for the PTOE as well. Glad someone else is sitting here in the misery with me. I've been checking the mail immediately every day when I get home. Hopeful today is the day.

I agree. There is no reason to call as I know you're in the same boat. Now, if you told me you got it and I did not after a week that you got it, I would probably call. This seems reasonable.
yes, we are all waiting here. no idea what happen this round. let's pray we all will  get it today. 

I just noticed that the deadline to sign up(without a late fee) for the October exam is August 7th. Surely they would let us know our results before that deadline right?

I just noticed that the deadline to sign up(without a late fee) for the October exam is August 7th. Surely they would let us know our results before that deadline right?
image.png

you are right! well, they 'd better let us sign up if we get a failed result after 7th. This wait is just ridiculous. seriously? how many people did they grade? the wait is as long as PE exam or even longer! 

Gosh, thanks for catching this! I hope we get this today or tomorrow! 

not going to happen guys! I just checked the mail, none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ugh
Same here. My wife just told me it wasn't in the mail. Ugh. Is. Right!!

I sent an email to the general TPCB email on the website...no response yet though. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything.

Same here. My wife just told me it wasn't in the mail. Ugh. Is. Right!!

I sent an email to the general TPCB email on the website...no response yet though. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything.
thanks for asking TPCB for us. Yes, plz keep us updated once you get the reply. It is really ridiculous that the wait can last that long! 

Watch us get our notifications on 8/8. I hope for all our sakes we passed!

Great news, I DID get my letter today in the regular mail and I passed! Hopefully you all get it soon!
Omg congrats!!!!!!! Thanks! I may get it tomorrow! This is really great news :)  

you are so early! what time zone are you living lol
haha...I live in Indiana(Eastern Time), however I am up at 4:30 every morning and at my desk by 5:30. Tis the life of a consultant that can't work late. My wife works evenings, so I have to be home to hang out with my daughter by 5pm.

haha...I live in Indiana(Eastern Time), however I am up at 4:30 every morning and at my desk by 5:30. Tis the life of a consultant that can't work late. My wife works evenings, so I have to be home to hang out with my daughter by 5pm.
so you basically cannot hangout with you wife? this sounds rough for me. I come to my desk at 6:30am which is the earliest person in the office. I don't think my company having people like you but early morning can be so refreshing and efficient. but if i start working at 5:30am, omg, i can leave at 2pm. This could be awesome!!

so you basically cannot hangout with you wife? this sounds rough for me. I come to my desk at 6:30am which is the earliest person in the office. I don't think my company having people like you but early morning can be so refreshing and efficient. but if i start working at 5:30am, omg, i can leave at 2pm. This could be awesome!!
My wife and I are able to see each other when she gets home from her job around 8pm and she only works 3 days a week. Plus neither of us work weekends, so it works for us. It's just the season of life that we are in and it won't last forever.

My wife and I are able to see each other when she gets home from her job around 8pm and she only works 3 days a week. Plus neither of us work weekends, so it works for us. It's just the season of life that we are in and it won't last forever.
cool, just 3 days per week, that is not bad at all!

I am nervous now. I am scared of getting a failed result today. 

cool, just 3 days per week, that is not bad at all!

I am nervous now. I am scared of getting a failed result today. 
Yea...I have been nervous about it since walking out of the exam room 5 weeks ago! But it is what it is, if it's not a pass, then I'll study and take it again in October!

Back