All things '80s

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PurpleRain.jpeg

The best thing to come out of 1988:

43-51886-J.jpg
As recently as a couple years ago, I had a flatwork contractor who wore Zubaz every day. He swore he could move better in Zubaz than anything else.

At least it was easy to pull up to a project and find him.

Did any of you ever have to bang the erasers to clean the chalk off in grade school? I just remembered having to do this after cleaning my whiteboard this morning. The teacher would make two kids take the erasers to the mechanical room and throw them at the exhaust fan plenum screen. It was a lot of fun.

Yeah, chalkboads were a lot less costly overall. Those dang pens never lasted more than a week and were pricey to replace. And the whiteboard has a definite sell by date, too.

Sometimes the old ways are better, and this is one of those cases.

We used to use the erasers to write bad words on the walls.

Did any of you ever have to bang the erasers to clean the chalk off in grade school? I just remembered having to do this after cleaning my whiteboard this morning. The teacher would make two kids take the erasers to the mechanical room and throw them at the exhaust fan plenum screen. It was a lot of fun.
We had to take them outside and bang two erasers together clean them. We got to stand there with a face full of chalk dust. Your way sounds a lot more fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clue the movie

We don't usually watch psych, but tonight they are doing a who done it episode with the cast from Clue...most of them anyways. In the commercials I saw miss scarlet, col mustard, prof plum

viewers get to choose the ending

Clue the movie

We don't usually watch psych, but tonight they are doing a who done it episode with the cast from Clue...most of them anyways. In the commercials I saw miss scarlet, col mustard, prof plum

viewers get to choose the ending

Whoa! Really?! Clue the movie was EPIC! I'm going to have to check this out. The original cast was awesome!

Back