All things '80s

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
35.jpg

These were the exact two suits worn by probably 75% of the girls at the pool back in the 80s.

80s-summer-brands-op-swimsuit-1.jpg

80s-summer-brands-body-glove-swimsuit.jpg

^ this. Exactly why I watch that show on ABC, the Goldbergs. It's both hilarious and a trip down memory lane.

Just wasted time that otherwise would have been put to good use on that site. When I got to the Garbage Pail Kids... well... I remembered that awful, awful day (in incredibly vivid detail) my mom made me throw my collection in the trash because "those things are disgusting!" I never bought a single card, but had a few hundred go *thud* in the can that day.

(sigh)

:i_cry:

^ I might as well resign to the fact that as long as I continue to read this thread (esp with the GPK comment) I am not getting anything else done today.

I completely forgot about that show. One of the kids in my neighborhood had the entire line-up of toys and we spent hours each night playing with those.

Now, after 23 years, I will admit something.....

I was the NOID.

That's right. I was the NOID. In H.S., for some spending $$, I worked for the local Domino's Pizza as the NOID. They had a big, hot, miserable red outfit that I put on, and walked around at festivals, parades, etc. It was horrible, because my biggest fear was someone I knew finding out that it was me inside that **** thing. It would have crushed my whole persona. :D

Back