After finding out your results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pass: Continue to be happy and relieved that all my hard work/effort has finally paid off. Realize that this is only the beginning of the rest of my life and keep moving forward!

Fail: Continue to be happy, spend another $800-$1000 and never stop reaching my goals!

Well since I passed I did the most logical thing any sane person would do. I moved the books that I took the test with out of the back seat of my car. I didnt crap my pants like I thought I would, it was more like I sharded myself.

laughing while reading previous posts.....here is what I did/ am doing

1) I prayed and thanked the Lord

2) Printed my results notice

3) Called my wife who was there through the very hard times

4) Texted my brother who was very supportive

5) Called my parents

6) Added PE on my linkedin name

7) Requested business cards with PE on my name

8) Passed the NJ Law Exam

9) Waiting for the letter from NJPELS requiring the application fee

10) Wait for certificate in the mail

11) Celebrate once again

If I pass.... 2 Jumbo Margaritas :beerchug: and enjoy the holidays.

If I fail... 2 Jumbo Margaritas :drunk1: and enjoy the holidays, then study for April 2013 :reading:

If i had failed:

Start studying as soon as the depression subsided. Tear my eyes out with frustration waiting for the next exam results.

Because I passed:

Do absolutely nothing for a month or two. Enjoy my freedom.

Pass: Continue to be happy and relieved that all my hard work/effort has finally paid off. Realize that this is only the beginning of the rest of my life and keep moving forward!

Fail: Continue to be happy, spend another $800-$1000 and never stop reaching my goals!
Based on the results...

True Story:

Awoken from a dead sleep in South Korea, 1130 PM L. Checked results...opened bottle of Crown XR...did my happy dance.
Isn't that like $200 a bottle? Is it worth it?!? Black is like $35.
It was purchased for me as an early Christmas present. I was in the States on mid-tour leave from Korea, and came back 4 days before results were released. I brought it back in with me and got a little carried away. Yes, yes it was worth it. I felt top shelf at the time, so I reached for the top shelf. Still Crown Reserve, at $40 a bottle, is about the same and is what I buy with my own money. Advice: make someone else buy you the good stuff.

after passing, i had a glass of johnny blue. bought the bottle on the way home from work after i found out i passed. and by "a glass" i mean several all weekend.

I found out ~9AM...went to work, left at 1:00. Went home and worked on my truck (replaced spark plugs, etc.)

Felt great to PASS!

My girlfriend checked the database on her phone from bed Christmas morning, woke me up and showed me. There is no place I'd rather be to celebrate than where I was at.

Latest posts

Back