9/11 conspiracy theorists

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qvwk1M9.gif

Truth goes through three stages:

1) It is ridiculed

2) It is violently opposed

3) It is accepted as self-evident

I prefer to believe Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth before I would believe a bunch of criminal politicians in Washington (who spy on their own citizens).

1) It is ridiculed

I prefer to believe Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth before I would believe a bunch of criminal politicians in Washington (who spy on their own citizens).
What step are we on?

Is it time to flip cars for peace?

1) It is ridiculed

cool_story.jpg

1) It is ridiculed

Ohhhhh, I found your problem!

Don't listen to Alex Jones' propaganda and take off the tin foil hat. No one is trying to control you because no one really gives a fuck what you think.

http://www.m4040.com/AssholeFiles/WTC_Conspiracy_Assholes.htm

http://www.m4040.com/AssholeFiles/More_WTC_Conspiracy_Assholes.htm

http://www.m4040.com/AssholeFiles/Even_MORE_WTC_Conspiracy_Assholes.htm
seriously though, Wow. phenomenal. Thank you. However, I am sure that the POS troll OZ will dispute it with holograms and (-1)^(1/2).

1) It is ridiculed

I think it's awesome that we're still debating this over a decade after the actual events. Thank you OzEngineer for keeping the scepticism alive and forcing us to think outside our little boxes, so that we can learn cool new things. I learned something today, and that is that I'm still on Stage 1 of Truth.

Hey, look, it's OzEngineer:

UglyNerd.jpg

"Heh, heh, heh, Today on the interwebz, I told a bunch of engineers that the 9/11 planes were holograms. Bwahahaha!!!"

640px-Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-poker-45046.png

Fuck! In the movie the matrix, Neo's passport expires on 9-11-01....so since that movie is about humans that are alive but really energy for Robots then their must be some tie in to 9-11 and the government conspiracy?

7e7e5y8u.jpg

Back