9/11 conspiracy theorists

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was tempted to over in the GOP thread and then decided not to... I wonder if calling the owner closed minded was an insult and if so, what the consequences of such comment would be...
:banhim: :banhim: :banhim: :banhim: :banhim: :banhim: :banhim: :banhim: :banhim: :banhim:

wizard-of-oz-w24.jpg

full-stack-insight03.png

pay no attention to that man behind the curtain

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to refute the argument of demolition by saying the government can't keep secrets is irrelevant. Once the incident is over, it doesn't matter whether it is kept secret or not. We know this was no secret, many people know it was fake. No one has any specifics about why WTC 7 fell, just that the government can't keep secrets. No has an argument against thermite being found and why it was there---it is used in demolition. I want to hear technical reasons why this occurred the way you think it did. Too many people accept the government version of everything. If the U.S. government said so, it must be true right? Well they have admitted the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 did not happen, making the Vietnam war a complete lie. Killed over 55,000 Americans. Of course they would kill 3000 people to support a lie. Still looking for those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Must be there if the government said so. Very surprised that so many here are so gullible, I thought engineers were independent thinkers and not sheep. As I said, most do not know their own history and how governments (not just U.S.) have been involved in lying and obscuring the truth for the benefit of a few. Very few people really take the time to look at the evidence in 9/11 and why many now believe it was a false flag event. But believe whatever you want to, truth is not absolute, it is relative. Truth is whatever they can get you to believe in.

Oh, oz, oz, oz, what value do you bring to this website? Did you take / pass the PE exam? Are you preparing for it? Why are you here? I mean, I understand everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but 9/11 truthers, really? I mean, how much money did your crack cost, because that must be some good shit.... ya know, if you're into mind altering substances that create paranoia and negate rational thought, but whatevs bro, it don't matter because I'm really curious to see Road Guys reaction to being called closed minded. This ought to be good.

I'm hoping to see the ban hammer come down hard. It would be my first time.

http://www.bollyn.com/fire-engineers-refute-9-11-collapse-theory

Someone should contact Fire Engineers, a respected technical journal, and tell them the government can't keep secrets. I'm sure they would be interested in such extraordinary evidence. I am certain no one on this site has ever read what Fire Engineers has said about the collapse and the sham investigation that took place.

I know what I know. I know that there are things that I don't know. I know that I think I know things that I really don't know. I know there are things that I think I don't know that I really do know. I don't know what I don't know.

This is why I am an engineer. I try to stick to the things that I know that I know and pray to God that I don't get burned by the things that I think I know but really don't know.

In this instance, I have only this to add to the conversation:

2 + 2= peni$

Your welcome.

For the record, I do not believe the planes that flew into the buildings were real. They were holographic images. The reason for this is from the videotape evidence. At the point of collision, there was no shattering or any deformation whatsoever of the plane when it hit the building. It was like hot steel entering a wall of butter. Two solid objects do not collide in such a manner. Either the planes were real and the buildings were fake, or the planes were fake and the buildings were real. I believe the latter.

I challenge anyone to watch the video in the link and refute everything said. What evidence do you have that isn't here?

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PY_qM28rnA

I challenge anyone to watch the video in the link and refute everything said. What evidence do you have that isn't here?
What evidence do I have? Well, for starters, I FUCKING LIVE RIGHT OVER THE GODDAMN BORDER IN NJ. And I know multiple who were in one of the two towers when it was struck. They were pretty adamant that there were STUPID fucking holograms, you dumb ass. How do you refute the eyewitness accounts on the ground (which have been documented via amateur videos) and those who were able to exit before the buildings collapsed!

Go fucking hang yourself you dumb fucking twit!

jerk off! Assholes like him really piss me off.

For the record, I do not believe the planes that flew into the buildings were real. They were holographic images. The reason for this is from the videotape evidence. At the point of collision, there was no shattering or any deformation whatsoever of the plane when it hit the building. It was like hot steel entering a wall of butter. Two solid objects do not collide in such a manner. Either the planes were real and the buildings were fake, or the planes were fake and the buildings were real. I believe the latter.

Now when you say "deformation," do you mean like what we see in the hollywood movies? Like in The Matrix? Dude, that movie was bad ass.

Now when you say "deformation," do you mean like what we see in the hollywood movies? Like in The Matrix? Dude, that movie was bad ass.
thanks matt. that brought my bp down a few

All I see is emotional responses, not specific technical responses. Once again, why was thermite (or nano-thermite) found at Ground Zero? Why did WTC 7 fall? Responses like "the government can't keep a secret" hold no water. They went into Iraq based on the lie of weapons of mass destruction and that little secret was found out very quickly. Maybe no one here really knows that WTC 7 actually fell. I am certain no one watched or listened to the video I attached, it might challenge their long-held beliefs that the U.S. government wouldn't lie to them. So the 1500 engineers on record who think the whole thing was a hoax are all wrong and a handful of you here are right? Don't count on it. Maybe I'm talking to the wrong crowd, maybe no one here understands what nano-thermite is or what it is used for. No one can answer my very specific technical questions above because to do so would be admitting it was a false flag operation. I win because I did not let emotional responses become my only weapon and I am also in the vast majority of people who believe it was a hoax. Good day.

Latest posts

Back