9/11 conspiracy theorists

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You pretty much flushed a ton of credibility down the toilet when you insinuated that the planes that flew into the buildings were holographic. I have heard a lot of 9/11 conspiracy theories, and some of them raise good questions. But that holographic theory is a new one to me, and completely asinine. Not even the craziest theories I have seen/heard dispute that planes actually flew into the buildings.

Oz, I happen to be quite well versed on demolitions, having done breaching and render safe charges in combat, attended various classes on the subject, etc. now, I'm not going to misrepresent myself, I don't know every explosive out there, and I don't know all the commercial charges and methods, but I do understand the laws of physics, and I can tell you that regardless of how nano the thermite is (which is an enduring burner not a shear force inducing blaster), you'd need a shit ton of it to take down a building the size of the WTC. A shit ton of demo can't just be casually brought in and left next to a wall without somebody saying what the hell is this. Further to cut the steel and rig the primers to blow in the sequence that the videos show, there would be holes cut in the sheet rock to expose the structural columns and ceiling panels to run the shock tubing through. This is not something that could be done covertly, it just isn't. Further the complex initiation sequence necessary to push the charge up 110 stories (1360') would end up having to be laid out over the entire lobby. It would take a few hours to wire it all up. This would not go unnoticed.

That said, thanks for playing try again.

Oz, I bit and watched your video. I'm going to ignore the fact that so far your only two meaningful (tongue in cheek)arguments are playing the emotional card, much like how the video was scripted, and your profession of thermite. That said, I finished the video with a feeling of conspiracy to their feelings of conspiracy. So a guy analyzed some chips and found something that shouldn't have been there. Who gave him the chips? It's a conspiracy. I have no idea what would happen to the ground if a 110 story building fell on it but I can speak to a 500 ton shear passing through high tensile steel and more or less shaking the entire damn building. I'm guessing the building would do some bad things to the surrounding area....

Show some calcs to support your claims and I would be less likely to think of you as a troll seeking validation and claiming that you somehow " won".

Damn Oz, I didn't know we were competitors. What did you win?

You do tell a cool story though.

It would an interesting exercise to calculate (consider it as practice for those quantity estimating questions on the CIVIL PE upcoming) exactly how many man hours have been utterly wasted just today at the instigation of this 'truther'. My philosophy at this late stage in life is that my life is not improved one iota by trying to convince the delusional, just for my personal satisfaction

He still didn't answer my obvious question. And once my emotions are removed from the question, it's a basic question. I'm waiting, toolbag.

Okay, I'll just make a possible suggestion as to why thermite may have been found in the rubble... maybe one of the offices were undergoing renovations and there was welding equipment in the building.

Or what about this, the collapse of the buildings created metal dust and I'm pretty sure you can find rusty things everywhere, so perhaps amid all the destruction the right conditions were created and...wait for it...... a chemical reaction occurred...

There I just provided two possible reasons why it could have been there. Now the argument is over since it can't be proven that those reasons are untrue.

I don't think Jesus would allow this to have been conned by the government that is "one nation under god"

George Bush"s daughters couldnt drink a beer without it being on CNN but somehow (to quote democrats) the dumbest president on history pulled off the largest conspiracy mass murder just so the military complex could sell more planes, bulletts, and 155 shells?

Anyone that gives an credence to that whatsoever please go up to the right of this ,page hit "sign out" and never come back..
This
I just wanted to point out that one was drinking margaritas and the other was drinking beer...Certainly, that's related data.

Latest posts

Back