9/11 conspiracy theorists

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The attached video shows how a hologram was probably used to deceive witnesses into thinking they saw planes hit the buildings. I stand by my assessment that this was a false flag attack perpetrated by those who wanted to drag the U.S. into unnecessary foreign wars. They succeeded. Anyone who says the government wouldn't do this or allow it to happen, I invite you to research "Operation Northwoods" when the same type of false flag attacks were being planned by U.S. generals during the Kennedy administration, but were blocked by JFK himself.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKHqhdlpvOQ

"probably"....
Beat it Oz. Sell you crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgz5-8chSlk

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a Mechanical engineer, I'm only a tree hugger. But I wounder how things like the coefficient of restitution play into this type of stuff.

If I owned a potato gun, I would be shooting shit at the side of my houes right now so I could experiment with collision reaction between different materials.

My wife would be pissed!!!

Mike, that is a stupid question. The holograms are part of the DARPA program.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

Or you can admit that you believe everything the U.S. government tells you, they never lie and they have never lied in the past have they? Young people under 30 are supposed to be the most cynical and skeptical of government, but somehow this group is the most gullible. In Washington the truth is not absolute, it is relative. Whatever they can get you to believe is the truth.

You pretty much flushed a ton of credibility down the toilet when you insinuated that the planes that flew into the buildings were holographic.  I have heard a lot of 9/11 conspiracy theories, and some of them raise good questions.  But that holographic theory is a new one to me, and completely asinine.  Not even the craziest theories I have seen/heard dispute that planes actually flew into the buildings.
Ozhole, this gentleman is a forensic engineer. Do you know what that is? What they do? They basically pick apart accidents and figure out why they happened. Now, knowing that, I didn't see him support ANY of your theories. Not to mention, he staunchly opposed your hologram "concept".

Now, none of us dispute that any government lies. (I know I've said this here before. I swear I feel like a broken record) What most of us find difficult to agree with you is that the US government is not only capable of successfully pulling it off, keeping it quiet. If you're theory were to be right, don't you think there would have been some trace of WMDs in Iraq. At least that would have justified our occupation.

On the contrary, by saying there was no plane debris, he suggests there could not have been a plane. No evidence of any plane was ever found in the wreckage of the towers. But people will continue to believe what they want to stay in their comfort zone, they can't accept facts that are outside their long-held beliefs due to a condition called "cognitive dissonance." Also find it amusing that people will vigorously defend this particular government while at the same time they are using the NSA to spy on your ass day and night and collect tons of information on you. Like the gentleman in the video says, "where is the debris below the impact zone? It's not there" and no one has an explanation for this.

Why would you even care or want to understand oz? If I remember correctly you don't live here all the time. Do you ask why people show loyalty in any other country? I would have thought that the more recent event with Malaysian airlines would be more fun for you to rant about.

Or you can admit that you believe everything the U.S. government tells you, they never lie and they have never lied in the past have they? Young people under 30 are supposed to be the most cynical and skeptical of government, but somehow this group is the most gullible.  In Washington the truth is not absolute, it is relative.  Whatever they can get you to believe is the truth.
Ok I admit it.

On the contrary, by saying there was no plane debris, he suggests there could not have been a plane.  No evidence of any plane was ever found in the wreckage of the towers.  But people will continue to believe what they want to stay in their comfort zone, they can't accept facts that are outside their long-held beliefs due to a condition called "cognitive dissonance."  Also find it amusing that people will vigorously defend this particular government while at the same time they are using the NSA to spy on your ass day and night and collect tons of information on you.  Like the gentleman in the video says, "where is the debris below the impact zone? It's not there" and no one has an explanation for this.
Wrong.

Australia is almost a big a joke of a country as Malaysia...

Back