2018 NFL - EB Pick EM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would play but apparently US banks don't like talking to banks in other countries (unless it's Swiss or Cayman)...

I would still play.  so the league next year will be just us three(at least), fox, Leggo and Wooly.
I'd play! I've played every time I've been invited! I just forgot too much but I would have still paid in lol

You say that now....

Okay, look for a thread for a $30+ buy-in when I'm back from my honeymoon some time in the middle of August next year. In the mean time, get your picks in for this week, everyone!

^ and it let you save it that way?! :huh:

Ya, Yahoo has a pretty terrible interface in my opinion. CBS and ESPN have better interfaces IMO.

^ and it let you save it that way?! :huh:

Ya, Yahoo has a pretty terrible interface in my opinion. CBS and ESPN have better interfaces IMO.
I haven't used ESPN's, but good to know! I don't remember CBS's being great, but it was a lot better than Yahoo's is. 

my throat hurts from yelling so much during the 1pm games. 

also one of my colts insta followers DM'd me a heart before the game (after I wished him luck) so you can say we're getting pretty serious. 

Back