2018 NFL - EB Pick EM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Side_Window_Watc_4a481642d4e7e_grande.png

Vee, nope! Those of us who were in week one just did it for those of you who didn't join until week 2.

yes vee you need to take a bye at some time.  the league started in week two, everyone missed week 1. some started in week 2 others didn't join until week 3.

Wait, some people didn't join until week three and so missed the first TWO weeks? Wouldn't that mean that, if I was in since the start of the season, I'd need to take a second bye week? I've only taken one so far.

sorry leggo, i might be adding to the confusion. NFL week 2 = Engineerboards Pick'em week 1. everyone besides Kfox, fumble and wooly need to take a bye, we joined in EB week 2, NFL week 3.

Ahhh that's where the rub lies.

I took my bye week last week, so I think I'm set.

I also think I added to the confusion, because I thought @vee043324 joined in the second EB (third NFL) week, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Will take my bye this week then!! (I know I probably don’t need to announce it but I’m doing it anyway) 

The NFL is hot garbage with no rhyme or reason this year anyways.

Latest posts

Back