2018 NFL - EB Pick EM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Case Keesum as my backup QB in the office fantasy league - funny that the team scored 45 points but Case only got 9 "fantasy points" ..

Brocktober is over!

(heard that on the news and had to LOL)

Just another bust draft choice QB for John Elway

Forgot to get my Thursday picks in which screwed me double!  Lost out on the easy pickem points, and didn't get to put Watson in for my fantasy league (he had damn near 50 pts).

Well played @leggo PE congrats on winning the week!  Two weeks i have had 100+ points and I still don't "win" the week.  The only time i can win a week is with 60 points!

Wowza, it was a tie, and I won?? So those crap things you fill out at the bottom of the sheet actually mean something??

I hate that I have to fill out so many things at the darned bottom. In my other pick 'em, it's just the cumulative score of the MNF game.

I wonder what the actual tiebreaker was... Who scored the most points? The least? The exact scores of the two games they make you give, for which I always put variations on the same two scores?

Likewise, congrats to you, @akwooly, for a good fight. I didn't think I had a chance!

I'm all for higher entry fees. But I'm also all for having everyone pay up front prior to the first game kick-off of week 1. It's the only way to keep everyone honest and committed to the game IMO.

Yeah, I'm down with that too. I'd just be worried we'd only have, like, three participants.

I also hate the options at the bottom and just put some random stuff in there with no thought!

also this is funny because I have the most correct wins 105 - but I have way more losses than the current leads - so I guess you get penalized for choosing poorly over not choosing at all?

unlike the PE ;)

I would still play.  so the league next year will be just us three(at least), fox, Leggo and Wooly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back