Got Ink? - Page 9 - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

Got Ink?

Got Ink?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Fess up, are you sporting some skin art?

• yup
    • nope
    • rather not say

thats what I thought too!

My artist is a Biiiiiiitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

😄 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also an idiot that go one but in HS. Certain jewelry makes it easier but I've found a technique that minimizes the chance of erratic spray.   See below for my best effort at visually describ

I'll just stretch my tattooed skin out when I'm 70 like I'm playing with silly putty.  I'll probably be senile and won't care, anyways.

I, personally, started getting tattoos because there were parts of my body that I hated that wouldn't ever be fixed with exercise/dieting/therapy/whatever.  The tattoos were a good way of covering wha

Posted Images

It was cool it was like the B&W one but the other side (top) of the crab. 

I am just gong to cancel her cell phone service and repossess the car I co-signed for until she does it the right way.

• Like 1

And another four piercings done!!! I’ve always wanted stacked rings and I’m so happy they’re on both sides! Please ignore crappy ear selfie and the purple marking pen.

93322802-4EEF-4CA6-AFEE-52A7B446D34C.jpeg

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Road Guy said:

It was cool it was like the B&W one but the other side (top) of the crab. 

I am just gong to cancel her cell phone service and repossess the car I co-signed for until she does it the right way.

Do I get a finder's fee?

3e263d908c9a4319f9442f8ee3ce3f34.jpg

Obvs @Master slacker is an artist and wins this game.  The best tattoo.  Black and white.  Appropriate size not to lose detail.  Très magnifique.

Ahhhhhhh, my friend just got accepted into the Amsterdam tattoo convention this upcoming September!  Maybe I'll get to tag along with her!

18 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

Ahhhhhhh, my friend just got accepted into the Amsterdam tattoo convention this upcoming September!  Maybe I'll get to tag along with her!

Assuming coronavirus hasn't taken over....

17 minutes ago, Chattaneer PE said:

Assuming coronavirus hasn't taken over....

Open wound tattoo + coronavirus = potential cure????? = PROFIT?!?!

58 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

Open wound tattoos + coronavirus = potential cure????? = PROFIT?!?!

I don't think your math works out. Try:

Open wound tattoos + coronavirus = Various wooden potato corn nuts

Still seriously debating what to do...

Really want a Deadpool-themed sugar skull.  Not sure I'd put it, maybe side ribs.

Also really want a bio-mechanical shoulder piece. Something that goes from my peck to just above my elbow. Instead of it being the typical "torn-flesh" that reveals what's below, it would be more like my upper arm was replaced and my lower arm was stitched back on.

great-biomechanical-sleeve-tattoos-for-m

Alternate would be a series of smaller tattoos that combine to make up a full sleeve, almost like a series of bumper stickers of just random things I like.

12 hours ago, Dexman PE PMP said:

Still seriously debating what to do...

*snip*

Alternate would be a series of smaller tattoos that combine to make up a full sleeve, almost like a series of bumper stickers of just random things I like.

I have something like this with my legs, ending at my knees.  One leg is a complete Japanese-style sleeve, no void space, all one piece (technically, I guess?), whereas the other leg is a bunch of smaller, traditional Americana, pieces that stand for random things that happened in my life.  I think tattoos are something to be enjoyed.  I mean, yes, they're permanent, but so are so many other things in life and people don't seem to be freaking out as much from them?

12 hours ago, Road Guy said:

Nice abs!

He's not working hard enough, obviously.  Pfft.  I've worked hard enough to convince all my abs to team up and unite into a single case.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Master slacker said:

He's not working hard enough, obviously.  Pfft.  I've worked hard enough to convince all my abs to team up and unite into a single case.

You say that as a joke, but that is literally what my dad has.  He plays instruments for a living.  A solid muscle mass of diaphragm is terrifying, especially since it gets worked out every time he does scales.

Also, update on earrings: They're healing!  First day or two were fine, then they got really sore/hot and angry anytime I brushed on them (as per usual when I heal), now they're in the crusty phase.  I just keep clearing that away, used a little soap when I shower, and they'll prob be fine in a couple more days that I can stop babying them so much and start massaging a bit to make sure the ear stays supple/doesn't stay as hard from angry muscles.

I just realized it's kinda weird that because I've been pierced/tattoo'd so much, I know how well my body responds to pain and how quickly a wound should heal for me.  I feel like that should not be common knowledge.

3 hours ago, JayKay PE said:

I have something like this with my legs, ending at my knees.  One leg is a complete Japanese-style sleeve, no void space, all one piece (technically, I guess?), whereas the other leg is a bunch of smaller, traditional Americana, pieces that stand for random things that happened in my life.  I think tattoos are something to be enjoyed.  I mean, yes, they're permanent, but so are so many other things in life and people don't seem to be freaking out as much from them?

That's sounds pretty cool. Trying to remember if you posted a picture

Edited by jean15paul_PE
3 minutes ago, jean15paul_PE said:

That's sounds pretty cool. Trying to remember if you posted a picture

Uhhhhhhh.  I think I did somewhere, to show @Will.I.Am PE or @Chattaneer PE?  I actually don't have that many pictures of me wearing shorts because forbidden chub/I never really liked my legs, ergo: why I got my tattoos.  To make me happy and like my legs again.

tbh, I've been meaning to get more recent pictures of my tattoos, but I am lazy.  Def going to be a goal this summer!

So I've been thinking about getting a sleeve on my leg, from ankle area to the knee. I was thinking mountainy/foresty on the front, beachy on the back, then have them mesh together somehow on the sides. Kind of represents me spending the beginning of my life down in FL near the beach, and now spending the next portion of my life in TN near the mountains.