October 2019 Results Map - Page 7 - OCT 2019 - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

October 2019 Results Map

27 minutes ago, txjennah PE said:

We have a separate manual (EERM) for our exam...I will be honest, by the third try, I was not using it much (it may be totally different with the CERM, just I didn't find it very useful by the end).  Yes, there were always topics on the exam that hadn't been covered during the review session and it was very anxiety-inducing. Did you do the water resources/environmental EET exam review?  

I did take EET water resources. They are helpful but I didn’t find it helpful this attempt to be honest. 

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My email was time-stamped at 12:31 pm, ET.  

FINAL VERSION       Since the question always comes up please consider including the times of release (in eastern) along with the state for future tracking purposes. Ple

I was so nervous when I gOt the email at 8:26 AM from NCEES.   I FINALLY PASSED THE PE STRUCTURAL AFTER TWO FAILED ATTEMPTS   I PASSED. HUG ME.    (STATE OF ARIZONA)

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Riri said:

I know. I’m not taking about the exam questions. I barely remember what ate yesterday. I was referring to the practice problems. Sometimes, they do have solutions but I just don’t get it. 

Get a copies of the relevant Six Minute Solutions books, they come with solutions.  I think that all the Goswami (spelling?) problems have solutions as well.  What discipline are you, I might be able to IM you some of mine.

Edit: Looks like you're Civil WRE, right? I'll dig thru my relevant PDF practice stuff and send what I have.

Edited by Dumpster Slapper
1 minute ago, Will.I.Am said:

My email was time-stamped at 12:31 pm, ET. :PASSED2: :party-smiley-048:

You deserve it, I'm pretty sure you've kept about half this board away from the ledge!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Dumpster Slapper said:

Get a copies of the relevant Six Minute Solutions books, they come with solutions.  I think that all the Goswami (spelling?) problems have solutions as well.  What discipline are you, I might be able to IM you some of mine.

Edit: Looks like you're Civil WRE, right? I'll dig thru my relevant PDF practice stuff and send what I have.

Yes, I’m. Civil WRE. I truly appreciated. 

4 minutes ago, Riri said:

I did take EET water resources. They are helpful but I didn’t find it helpful this attempt to be honest. 

Not to probe too much, but did you work through most of the practice problems and Nazrul's practice exams?  If you did, then it sucks that it didn't align with this exam cycle's material.

4 minutes ago, That_Guy_ZZ said:

Don't hate on mechanical. why don't you kick the civil out of here. 

If I had seen it in time, I would have.

I'm not at all hating on Mechanical (or Civil, Electrical, etc). It makes the most sense to keep the "what did I do wrong" discussions within your specific sub-forums so you don't lose responses and everything is easier to follow 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, LyceeFruit said:

If I had seen it in time, I would have.

I'm not at all hating on Mechanical (or Civil, Electrical, etc). It makes the most sense to keep the "what did I do wrong" discussions within your specific sub-forums so you don't lose responses and everything is easier to follow 

Or create a separate, failing scores thread in this subforum.

10 minutes ago, txjennah PE said:

Not to probe too much, but did you work through most of the practice problems and Nazrul's practice exams?  If you did, then it sucks that it didn't align with this exam cycle's material.

Unfortunately, I did. I solved most of them correctly. I’m losing my confident. 

@Riri Have you been working from the School of PE & EET material during the test or from a flagged CERM?  I found tagging the crap out of the CERM from SoPE and EET, and any other practice question material and then going back and re-tagging so they were in order and color coded (I'm a little crazy) really helped me.  I printed out the index and bound separately with the conversion tables.  I used the CERM for 95% of the test.

Check out CivilEngineeringAcademy on YouTube (there is a website too).  They have a bunch of problems they work though.  I copied each problem to attempt before watching the full video.  Very Helpful.  I found any problem work-through video online I could find as I am a visual learner and needed a refresh of everything (out of school for 10+ years).  I used Lindeburg's Practice Problems for the Environmental Engineering PE Exam and that was useful even though the questions had many many parts (a - q). Six Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Environmental Problems and Civil PE Exam Water Resource Problems was useful as well.  

I did not like Lindeburg's Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam (12 ed) at all, nor Goswai or Jahanian's Practice Exams.