EB Mafia - Page 862 - Games - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards

2 hours ago, JayKay PE said:

Um.  That's how mafia works.  You make a suggestion and then have to ride it out.

I have overnight work potentially starting for the next few weeks (maybe months, if the other job starts right up).  My plan was to do my normal work schedule + a couple evening hours, but we'll see.  So I'm out.

DOES THIS MEAN YOU POTENTIALLY COULD COME TO IL EARLIER?!?

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayKay PE

• tj_PE

• DuranDuran

• ChebyshevII PE

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Final tally:       The crew has all landed at Logan Airport in Boston and they are ready to make the drive up 95 for their Maine Vacation - it is Vacationland afterall. @Jay

I GOT MY LICENSE NUMBER

“18 beautiful contestants.   “18 wonderful dates. “18-" The announcer paused when they noticed the frantic waving of a stage hand and the frowning director, who kept making aggressive c

Posted Images

1 minute ago, tj_PE said:

DOES THIS MEAN YOU POTENTIALLY COULD COME TO IL EARLIER?!?

Nah bro.  Might mean I need to juggle and somehow not do evening work on 12/3 so I can still come out and enjoy life with you

• Sad 1

I can play this week.

But we might also need to table the game until next week. I sort of expect RG to shut down the forum, or limit who can post on Thursday and Friday (due to the exams), and that tends to carry into Monday morning of the following week too.

So maybe we wait until next week to play, maybe try to recruit some of the noobs that start showing up? @Dothracki won't be the FNG in a week ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, RBHeadge PE said:

I sort of expect RG to shut down the forum, or limit who can post on Thursday and Friday (due to the exams), and that tends to carry into Monday morning of the following week too.

No wonder you showed back up in the other place. ;)

3 hours ago, RBHeadge PE said:

I can play this week.

But we might also need to table the game until next week. I sort of expect RG to shut down the forum, or limit who can post on Thursday and Friday (due to the exams), and that tends to carry into Monday morning of the following week too.

So maybe we wait until next week to play, maybe try to recruit some of the noobs that start showing up? @Dothracki won't be the FNG in a week ;)

I was actually collecting names to try and run something when I read this. I'm cool with waiting.

Not sure if we should run my crazy idea with new people though. I'd say that we keep it simple.

• Like 2
On 10/19/2020 at 11:47 AM, RBHeadge PE said:

I can play this week.

Hopefully he won't over-limit accounts like he did last fall. He removed my ability to post too! 

On 10/19/2020 at 4:55 PM, Roarbark said:

Test soon? Poor unfortunate souls. 

Happy Monday y'all-uns.

24 hours to go.  Whoooo.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MadamPirate PE said:

I send you all my mojos, @vhab49_PE! Remember that crying on the way to the exam is acceptable, and may even boost pass rates. 

And on the way back... And on the way there day 2.  Why am I doing both days again?

• Like 2
11 hours ago, vhab49_PE said:

And on the way back... And on the way there day 2.  Why am I doing both days again?

BECAUSE YER A BADASS.

YOU GOT THISSSSSS

CRUSHHHHHHHH ITTTTTTTTTT

16 hours ago, vhab49_PE said:

I didnt know you were doing both days. Like @LyceeFruit PE said, you're a real badass. 

1 hour ago, NikR_PE said:

I didnt know you were doing both days. Like @LyceeFruit PE said, you're a real badass. 

I'm gonna go with this should actually say DUMBass.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, txjennah PE said:

@vhab49_PEI've been wayyyyyyyyyyy out of the loop, but hope you crushed those exams!!

Thanks.  I think they may have won this round... but imma smash them in April.

• Like 2