Study group for PE Exam - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards Jump to content
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif

Study group for PE Exam

Hello I am interested in the studying group. Can you send me an email with details XXXXX

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

EDIT: A moderator has edited this message to remove personal email information. Please private message the thread author and do not post your personal email on a public forum.

42 minutes ago, Vids said:

Hey 

we are few of us on studypal, studying together for PE Exam. We have put our profile and study schedule as well. Let me know if anyone is interested. 

Thank you !

Which PE Exam??

6 hours ago, ptatohed said:

Which PE Exam??

Really, kf? You looked at this thread and didn't see the personal email in the only other comment to it? Are you slipping? 

Kidding! :P

21 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

Really, kf? You looked at this thread and didn't see the personal email in the only other comment to it? Are you slipping? 

leg, I have no idea what you are talking about.  ??  :confused: 

42 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

20 minutes ago, ptatohed said:

leg, I have no idea what you are talking about.  ??  :confused: 

She's referring to someone posting their personal email address. To which I stopped moderating a long time ago. If someone wants to share their personal email address on public forum, that's their problem. :thumbs:

2 hours ago, knight1fox3 said:

She's referring to someone posting their personal email address. To which I stopped moderating a long time ago. If someone wants to share their personal email address on public forum, that's their problem. :thumbs:

Thanks, but I'm still lost.  Not sure why she called me kf, not sure what personal e-mail address we are talking about.  :dunno:

10 minutes ago, ptatohed said:

Thanks, but I'm still lost.  Not sure why she called me kf, not sure what personal e-mail address we are talking about.  :dunno:

Ya the post was mis-leading since she quoted you and then hassled me about it. These new moderators I tell ya....<smh> :P

• Like 2
12 hours ago, ptatohed said:

Ooops! Clearly, I was confused. I'm sorry! You are clearly not kf, and I have no idea why I confused you two. I'm sorry!

32 minutes ago, leggo PE said:

Ooops! Clearly, I was confused. I'm sorry! You are clearly not kf, and I have no idea why I confused you two. I'm sorry!

I was trying to figure out how kf was short for ptatohed.

• Haha 1

Would love to study with any environmental folks. I am skipping out on the April exam cycle but will be trying to study between now and April to keep the material fresh.  

On 12/8/2017 at 2:57 PM, nappyhontas said:

Sorry did not know about the no personal email rule.

Anybody taking the Transpo exam want to form a study group? I'm in the south FL area. HMU!!!

It's not necessarily a rule, but more of a guideline so user's can protect themselves from unwanted contact. This is a public forum that is searchable by an infinite amount of spam generators (separate from the spam generated on EB.com though ;) ) across the WWW. In which they use algorithms to scour the Net looking for email addresses to exploit. To be on the safe side, it's recommended that personal contact info exchanges be done via PM. :thumbs:

• Like 1