Study group for PE Exam

Help Support Engineer Boards:

Vids

Reaction score
Hey 

we are few of us on studypal, studying together for PE Exam. We have put our profile and study schedule as well. Let me know if anyone is interested. 

Thank you !

nappyhontas

Reaction score
Hello I am interested in the studying group. Can you send me an email with details XXXXX

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

EDIT: A moderator has edited this message to remove personal email information. Please private message the thread author and do not post your personal email on a public forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

knight1fox3

Jedi MASTER & Friend of Capt. Solo
Reaction score
Really, kf? You looked at this thread and didn't see the personal email in the only other comment to it? Are you slipping? 

Kidding! :p
leg, I have no idea what you are talking about.  ??  :confused: 
She's referring to someone posting their personal email address. To which I stopped moderating a long time ago. If someone wants to share their personal email address on public forum, that's their problem. :thumbs:

ptatohed

Licenced to Spell
Reaction score
She's referring to someone posting their personal email address. To which I stopped moderating a long time ago. If someone wants to share their personal email address on public forum, that's their problem. :thumbs:
Thanks, but I'm still lost.  Not sure why she called me kf, not sure what personal e-mail address we are talking about.  

leggo PE

Straight Waffle-izer
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, but I'm still lost.  Not sure why she called me kf, not sure what personal e-mail address we are talking about.  
Ooops! Clearly, I was confused. I'm sorry! You are clearly not kf, and I have no idea why I confused you two. I'm sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:

leggo PE

Straight Waffle-izer
Staff member
Reaction score
I could delete all evidence, but instead, am accepting it and moving forward. But life will never be the same.

Latest posts