Your Productivity During this Waiting Period

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work for a small company. Bad performance is not acceptable. Mine has been better as I've been less exhausted from night studying. 

Pretty good. After my daily check of NCEES, I get to work. Everyone is trying to their construction projects done before winter so I can't afford to be not productive.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would say the productivity has increased because now I can have 8 hours of sleep and even go to gym in the morning. Spending about 8-10 hours on average on work and that actually helps to think less about the results. 

haha, just wait until the week when the states start posting results...talk about being unproductive at work.   Get used to rhythmically hitting 'F5' on your keyboard for the duration of the day

When I went thru this in the spring, I kept telling myself that every day that I spent waiting on results was a day of not having to prepare for the exam in the event that I didn't succeed.  

Pretty good. After my daily check of NCEES, I get to work. Everyone is trying to their construction projects done before winter so I can't afford to be not productive.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Only daily?  You do know about F5, right?

Back