Yes, Yes, Yes. My wait is over. TX results are out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first time I only got 36/80 right. Second time I got 46/80. If I kept this up for October's test and got 56/80 that would be a 70%. I'm really hoping that was enough this time. I'm so tired of taking the test
I'm right there with you....first time I got 39/80....2nd time 45/80... so hoping this time I got 10 extra points to get that 70%... good luck next week!

I know but you used the pre-release font....
This testing cycle has changed.  They changed the pencil color to a mixture of red and black so I emailed NCEES and they informed me Segoe UI Semibold would be this cycle's release font. This is confirmation that I passed in October 2017 with the correct font. 

This testing cycle has changed.  They changed the pencil color to a mixture of red and black so I emailed NCEES and they informed me Segoe UI Semibold would be this cycle's release font. This is confirmation that I passed in October 2017 with the correct font. 
Must be different in NC, I was told the release font would be Arial Rounded MT Bold

Oh wait I just receive a EB message from NCESS, they inform me that they made a mistake on my notification.  The font should have been Vader D2 OB1 Banana. 

Oh wait I just receive a EB message from NCESS, they inform me that they made a mistake on my notification.  The font should have been Vader D2 OB1 Banana. 
So does that invalidate your results? do you need to retake the exam now?

Let’s have some faith! Maybe this run is harder than April so the cutting score may not be that high! We will all have another green box showing on the dashboard next week! 
It will be a Christmas miracle for me at this point but yay, let's hope! Maybe if I ~believe in the power of my dreams and the magic of Santa~

Haha not hurt to have fun here! And we are talking about the damn exam, not project, not to clients, why are we being professional here?! Just relax and join the fun

Haha not hurt to have fun here! And we are talking about the damn exam, not project, not to clients, why are we being professional here?! Just relax and join the fun
Yes!

Spam thread could use some help

you are just bullying people eagerly waiting for their results...Lot of people, especially the ones not familiar with your jokes think that the results are out and get stressed or anxious...You can have fun on fb or somewhere else, as many people like mine rely on this forum to get some accurate info and not to play games...Thanks

you are just bullying people eagerly waiting for their results...Lot of people, especially the ones not familiar with your jokes think that the results are out and get stressed or anxious...You can have fun on fb or somewhere else, as many people like mine rely on this forum to get some accurate info and not to play games...Thanks
Damn are you bullied at work? 

this site is more precise than accurate

Back