Would You Rather?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give me corpse, at least I can heal from that. 

Would you rather start a new forum game, or resurrect a dead one? 

Start a new one. I’m too new to not get banned for reopening an old thread.

Would you rather have an SO you love deeply but you know would never love you back, or one whom you know deeply loves you but you could never love back?

The former, because true love hopes for their happiness at all times.

Would you rather step on a nail with each foot one foot at a time or wake up with a hangover every day for a year.

Nails.

You were in an accident and must choose a limb to lose. Would you pick your writing arm or your driving leg?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nails.

You were in an accident and must choose a limb to lose. Would you pick your writing arm or your driving leg?
Leg. At this stage in life I do more with my arms than legs and could easily get by with a prosthetic. I have been sans arm use (for 6 weeks) when I had a broken one and it was a bitch. Assume anything you eat makes you puke: Would you rather eat something that tasted good going down but horrible coming up or horrible going down, but good coming up? Not eating is not an option.

Eat something good.  I can savor eating food that is delicious and take my time.  With vomit, it just wizzes out with little time on the tongue.

Would you rather accidentally kick the door frame with your little toe while walking by or shut your finger in the car door?

Eat something good.  I can savor eating food that is delicious and take my time.  With vomit, it just wizzes out with little time on the tongue.

Would you rather accidentally kick the door frame with your little toe while walking by or shut your finger in the car door?
Toe.

Would you rather live the rest of your life with no human contact or spend the rest of your life surrounded by annoying people? (And they’re always around)

I'm torn, but after reading The Martian, I'll take annoying people.

Would you rather forever struggle with a job you enjoy or do really well with a job you hate?

Personally, I would go with the job I hate. I would get discouraged if I always felt like I wasn’t succeeding.

Would you rather give up social media or movies/tv shows?

Social media.  It's become so flooded with ads/marketing that its borderline intolerable as it is, and that's before all the security leaks.  

Would you rather lose use of your dominant arm for 3 months, or your non dominant arm for a year?

Dominant arm for 3 months.  Ambidextrous for the win.

Would you rather sit in an open office with an ice-crunching coworker next to you, or have a private office that you can't leave to use the bathroom during work hours.

Ice crunching.  I already drown out a perpetual nail clipper anyways, but I pee about 1000x/day.

Would you rather wear super comfortable shoes that look like goat hooves for a year, or a normal/good looking pair of shoes that are two full sizes too small for a year?

maxresdefault.jpg

Lose the ability to lie.

Would you rather be forced to eat your favorite food for every meal for 5 years.

Or never get to eat it again for the rest of your life?

fav food for five years.

would you rather drive muscle car or tesla?

Hands down drive a muscle car.

Would you rather be constantly tired no matter how much you sleep or constantly hungry no matter how much you eat?

Constantly hungry no matter how much you eat. I feel like tiredness impairs function more... Maybe I just haven't been hungry enough. 

Would you rather be on a 1 week ship-only cruise with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or be forced to hug/"faire la bise" (cheek kiss greeting) every sick coworker/family member you see for the next year? 

Covid.

Would you rather sleep on something bumpy/uncomfortable every time you try to sleep, for the rest of your life or be cold nearly to the point of shivering every time you try to sleep, for the rest of your life?

Cold.

Would you rather quit engineering altogether and start a different career, or swap engineering fields to something completely outside of your wheelhouse (e.g. Civil to Electrical)?

Quit altogether. 

Would you rather always hit green lights while driving but your car can only go max 30mph or hit all read lights but can go as fast as you want without getting a speeding ticket. 

Back