Wordle results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you all get the version of your guesses to show without the letters, to share here without spilling the answer?
On my phone i hit the share button (the the bars at to right to open the window, hit share) . And i pick copy text, then when i hit paste, it puts the colored squares without letters.

Wordle 256 6/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟨
🟨🟩⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I could have gotten it on try 5, but I was silly and reused a letter I’d already eliminated earlier on in the spot of the first letter.

Wordle 258 5/6

🟩🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Good grief that took me forever. Having the first, third, and last letters in the wordle seems like it would be helpful, but here I think it was one of the hardest spots to get to for subsequent guesses! As you can see, I ended up totally punting on my fourth try to see if I could find out one of the other letters I was missing. Luckily, I did.

Wordle 258 5/6

🟩🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Good grief that took me forever. Having the first, third, and last letters in the wordle seems like it would be helpful, but here I think it was one of the hardest spots to get to for subsequent guesses! As you can see, I ended up totally punting on my fourth try to see if I could find out one of the other letters I was missing. Luckily, I did.
The hardest part to me is getting stuck into the pattern where there are a ton of words I could make with the letters in the position I know, if just one of those eliminated letters wasn't eliminated and I can't get out of that loop.

Latest posts

Back