WISCONSIN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hubby just went home for lunch and said that the letter was in today's mail so I'm guessing that it's the same for everyone in WI. I wouldn't let him open it so now I have to wait until I get home, but I think that it's bothering him as much as me.:wait
Did he say if it was thick or thin? :dunno:

Careful with that question.

I asked my husband that last April. He thought it was thin.

It was thick, guys seem to have some size issues.

:wait

My wife has Mondays off so I plan on calling her to make sure it's there........I haven't decided yet if I want her to open it and tell me the results. She's going to know within a 1/2 second of when I know anyways.......it just takes away from me being able to tell her......but I really want to know, so it might be a decent tradeoff.

I don't know, hell, it probably won't be there anyway. :suicide:

The hubby just went home for lunch and said that the letter was in today's mail so I'm guessing that it's the same for everyone in WI.  I wouldn't let him open it so now I have to wait until I get home, but I think that it's bothering him as much as me.:wait
Did he say if it was thick or thin? :dunno:
He couldn't tell, but is there really that much difference between one piece of paper and two? I know last time when I got the fail letter I couldn't tell before I opened it.

In New York, it is really noticable. But I was able to compare both when my husband got the thin envelope and I had the thick envelope last January. :true:

You want to talk bitter/sweet.

So last July I could tell on site. :true:

Hang in there, it not long now.

My wife has Mondays off so I plan on calling her to make sure it's there........I haven't decided yet if I want her to open it and tell me the results. She's going to know within a 1/2 second of when I know anyways.......it just takes away from me being able to tell her......but I really want to know, so it might be a decent tradeoff.
I don't know, hell, it probably won't be there anyway. :suicide:
Hang in there. For the April exam I got my results a day latter then everyone else I knew did and two days later than some. I'm sure that if I got mine in Reedsburg you'll have yours in Sun Prairie. In April my friends in Chaseburg, little town south of LaCrosse, got there's the day before me. :true:

Well, I called home at 3 p.m. to find out that my wife wasn't even home, she was out running errands with her mother.......apparently I forgot to tell her to stand by the mail box starting a 2 p.m. until the mail man came. :mail:

I told her to call me immediately when she got home........she did, at 3:48.......no mail!!!!! :brick:

I was very disappointed and started to wonder if I was going to get snubbed for yet another day.

Well she called me back and informed me that the letter was in the mail.......and in regards to my earlier post, I couldn't wait.......she asked me if I wanted her to open it and I heard her mother in the background, I thought "oh, great"......I said no, I'd wait until I got home but when she was about to hang up I stopped her and said to open it.

I could hear her tearing it open before I even finished telling her to open it. Something tells me she was going to know before me anyway. Well, now pretty much my whole family knows.

oh yah, :pass

:congrats: :???: :congrats:

Killer!!!! There's nothing quite like the suspense of opening that envelope, and nothing so far in my professional life as satisfying as seeing the words:

CONGRATULATIONS!

:beerchug :congrats: :congrats: :thumbsup:

Well, I called home at 3 p.m. to find out that my wife wasn't even home, she was out running errands with her mother.......apparently I forgot to tell her to stand by the mail box starting a 2 p.m. until the mail man came. :mail:
I told her to call me immediately when she got home........she did, at 3:48.......no mail!!!!! :brick:

I was very disappointed and started to wonder if I was going to get snubbed for yet another day.

Well she called me back and informed me that the letter was in the mail.......and in regards to my earlier post, I couldn't wait.......she asked me if I wanted her to open it and I heard her mother in the background, I thought "oh, great"......I said no, I'd wait until I got home but when she was about to hang up I stopped her and said to open it.

I could hear her tearing it open before I even finished telling her to open it. Something tells me she was going to know before me anyway. Well, now pretty much my whole family knows.

oh yah, :pass

:congrats: :???: :congrats:
My wife called me and told me to "CHECK THE MAIL! THAT JR GUY POSTED THAT HE HAD PASSED!" (He's in Florida too). I said my congrats to JR on the phone while talking with her and walked out to the mailbox. Sure enough, it was there. ...Ok, even though I was pretty sure I had passed...still had those shaky knees. She almost yelled at me to open the envelope! I walked inside (patience or nerves...we can make a poll out of that one). Opened the envelope and

:pass

I could hear her yelling at her co-workers about it.

Still remember that. Will stay with me for a long time. :true:

Congratulations bohnsai78!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Back