When the results come?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roy167

Passed PE
Reaction score
I have been fretting over why results take so long but on  a 2nd thought scared of the D day when the results are available to see.  I'm told you get notified by e-mail that you can see your results by logging in to NCEES account. I bet people think few times before they muster up courage to login to NCEES when such time comes. 

They’ll get here when they get here.

(I basically refreshed NCEES all the time after about 4-5 weeks, and I found out before I got the email)

I have been fretting over why results take so long but on  a 2nd thought scared of the D day when the results are available to see.  I'm told you get notified by e-mail that you can see your results by logging in to NCEES account. I bet people think few times before they muster up courage to login to NCEES when such time comes. 

They’ll get here when they get here.

(I basically refreshed NCEES all the time after about 4-5 weeks, and I found out before I got the email)
In texas, the word is the email doesn't come till day after they release. I've never gotten the result on Texas Board before NCEES, and thats a very common expectation. Just remember, its really not that important. Its just a test. 🤞 

Back