Will the PE Results be released this week?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can anyone know the answer to your question?

For what it's worth: For the April administration of this year, NCEES released the PE results to the individual states 9 days after the FE results. This administration (Oct '11), NCEES released the FE results to the states on 12-09. 9th+9=18th. Maybe Fri 16th? Maybe Mon 19th? Maybe neither.

And then every state is different in their time to release the results received from NCEES to the examinees.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sticking with my original prediction: Friday, December 16th.

(which I'll add has no basis of any kind)

Depending on your state I would say yes. The earliest states usually post about 6 weeks after the exam (I am in Ohio which averages 48 days). I would say they will release the results on Friday so that you have the weekend to drown your miseries or celebrate your victory.

Massachusetts released the FE results today, so I am hoping my PE results follow soon.

The waiting is killing me.

According to my memory that PE result should be relase about a week or less after FE result. Aiming for the end of this week or next week.

You people are driving my crazy. I was doing pretty well with the wait. But now I am getting very anxious. BTW one thing that helped me pass the time earlier on was watching Jack Vale's "pooter" videos on youtube. Don't tell me it's childish and immature until you have at least watched episodes 34, 87, 89, 97, 114, 118.

Can anybody tell me how the results are communicated to the test taker? Will I get an email? snail mail? just send me a cake for goodness sake so I can get on with my life!

Can anybody tell me how the results are communicated to the test taker? Will I get an email? snail mail? just send me a cake for goodness sake so I can get on with my life!
you'll get an email from NCEES that says your results are available on their website.

Kat_G how the results are communicated depends on your licensing board. Most states rely on NCEES to release the results to examinees via email. Some states will communicate the scores to you via their own service or mail. You can go to the NCEES webpage for more information on specific states and how they notify.

If you took the test in Texas, go to the board's website. The results are posted there right now for the FE, if you're waiting on the PE, the best option for Texas results is to join the Texas PE Yahoo discussion group....there's a link on the board. Usually, someone from the board will post as soon as the results are listed on the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back