WHY USC shouldn't play in the NCG!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Georgia goes undefeated, they should not only get in the Championship, but that Knowshon guy MUST get the Heisman.
I've seen him pull two crazy ass "jump over the top of people" plays already. Those kind of plays on the highlight reels is what wins a Heisman.
I am predicting Georgia and OSU (the only OSU T. Boone Pickens supports) going un-defeated. OSU wants revenge on Georgia for last years loss in both the mythical National Championship game and next years season opener at T. Boone Pickens stadium.

If Georgia goes undefeated, they should not only get in the Championship, but that Knowshon guy MUST get the Heisman.
I've seen him pull two crazy ass "jump over the top of people" plays already. Those kind of plays on the highlight reels is what wins a Heisman.
God I hope neither of those happen. I will never hear the end of it. My brother-in-law is already intolerable enough as it is if Georgia wins the NCG I would have to kill him. I don't even know why he is a Georgia fan, he is from New York for christ sakes. How does a fucking new yorker become a Georgia fan (no he didn't go there)? Please oh please let them lose to GT.

I only saw the one Knowshon Moreno hurdle play. The one in the Central Michigan game, where all the Georgia fans around here were crying conspiracy b/c it didn't get enough airtime on ESPN. Cry me a river, I wasn't that impressed by that one. I've seen several other players this season hurdle defenders, none of which made it on sports center. And those players remainded on their feet after they hurdled the player, Knowshon fell over immediately after jumping the Central Michigan defender.

I WANT GEORGIA TO LOSE. I have never routed for Alabama before in my life but I will do so this weekend.

I still feeel that USC will climb back to NC game picture.. That's the way it works. If there is a one-loss SEC team (loss against a ranked team) and one-loss USC.. USC will move up..

Oh, and on a side note, I don't think any team is playing on the level of USC right now. They are that good.
That's it, I'm officially the kiss of death.

Does anyone want me to declare the athletic prowess of your opponent this weekend? It equates to a guaranteed loss.

I can't think of why the SEC would really want to butt heads against the premiere team of the Pac-10. that's all that university does is football!
Schedule easy or not, USC is crazy good
Post 13 - Ha beat ya to the kiss of death JMBeck!

Truly, teams don't beat USC, they let a team beat them (find a way to lose) -

Double dog kiss of death!!

That's it, I'm officially the kiss of death.
Does anyone want me to declare the athletic prowess of your opponent this weekend? It equates to a guaranteed loss.

Oooooooo

Do Georgia! Do Georgia! Please Please Please do Georgia!

I saw on the news about how some oil exec asked Sonny Perdue to cancel the Georgia-Bama game on account of a gas shortage in the Athens area. Obviously this guy knows nothing about College football in the South.

^ Maybe John McCain needs to suspend his campaign & zip on over to flesh out a solution :p -

borrowing from jmbeck. . . 'well hump me running' - i didn't realize the Trojans had lost already! So the double dog kiss of death was wasted-

klk_pdx oughtta be happy w/ the OSU Beavers this season!!!! :appl:

So what the hell is up w/ Texas's spread of 27.5 against Arkansas this week? Texas ain't all that. . . (are they?)

They dont play anyone else even ranked do they? And they lost to an unranked PAC10 team? Theyre not getting into the NCG. There are too many other teams that could have one loss against a legit opponent with a tough schedule. Not to start a conference fight, but I could see it happening to a Big 12 or SEC team, just because of how many of them are so high and how hard their schedules are. I'd say Big 10 but HA. I've always thought they were overrated and whiney since they dont have a championship game.

^ damn it! Too late, already took the Hawgs & the points. . . <_<

Woot woot!!! What a fun game that was!

:multiplespotting:

Just like we did two years ago when USC visited cow town and thought they would walk all over us, they didn't expect us to put up much of a fight! I am so glad I went to that game - I was only hoping to not be embarrassed on national television, but was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. Although when the students started gathering on the sidelines with 2:30 left in the game, I was sure USC would stage a comeback and somehow win. I think USC's loss was due to them not taking us seriously and lack of adequate preparation and adjustment. They probably won't make that mistake again.

Although the win does make the pac-10 seem weaker. I will point out though that the "football factory" teams that you all tote up so much intentionally schedule home games against cupcake teams. Sure seems to give teams an advantage when they can boost their schedule with a bunch of easy home games. Pac-10 teams tend to have a more balanced schedule . . . Although I have season tickets to OSU games, I much prefer the NFL system to the College football as the college football system is fundamentally unequal.

So I just went to record the replay of the OSU vs USC game, and the program description described USC at Ohio State University Buckeyes from Ohio Stadium. When the game started, sure enough it was the Oregon state game . . . WTF?

Back