Who would you leave your spouse for..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to tell y'all that my husband used to have a list of people whom he would ask to marry him if I died. Not celebs, real people. This was when our 2 daughters were younger and the thought of getting them through teenage years scared him. He used to tell me that the sheets on my side of the bed wouldn't even get cold. Now that the girls are older, he says that he wouldn't be in a hurry to marry again. But, since this is fantasy, and I really wouldn't leave my husband for anybody, I'll just say that George Clooney would be on my list.

Monica BrandtJessica Alba

Frazil

Rachel McAdams

Holly Lynch
Sorry Slugger...

Fugly.jpg

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am actually kind of shocked that this has turned into a list, I figured that people would have one or two celebs they would leave their spouse for, but not four and five.

Frazil, seriously girl, go get a facial and a new wardrobe, because, DAMN!

There is no enough Listerine in the world to take away the possibe bad taste that a kiss to that woman would leave. I could not afford it.
Made a mistake. Did I say "that woman"???. It is " that thing".

A friend told me once " There are no ugly women". I would like to hear what he has to say now.

the girl from the 1s planet of the apes (original)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see I am going to have nightmares tonight now .. :sniff: I am trying to visualize something different ...

photo_helicopterbunny.jpg

It's not working ... :bawling:

JR

I have always found this to be pretty funny and probably somewhat true..

realitybabe-1ifkfljp.jpg

Last edited:
I noticed that I never answered the question Flypaper. Lately I have had a thing for Rachael Ray ...

rachaelRayFHM1.jpg

Can you say Yum-O !!! :D

JR

^ I think Rachel Ray should be publicly flogged then fed to piranhas. She is without a doubt the most annoying person and phony around.

And the worst part is for some reason she's real popular too. I think having a rabid feret released into my shorts would be preferable to watching any of her shows.

Back