Who would you leave your spouse for..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FlyPaper

I am sure that this will get me in trouble, but maybe you folks will see the humor in this and not get mad at me.

Which celebrity (lets stick to the fantasy world here and nobody gets hurt) would you be willing to leave you current wife / husband / partner for?

I am in love with Reese Witherspoon and I think my wife would understand.

Last edited:
I'm not married so maybe I can't legitimately answer this question but I'm pretty sure I would leave whoever I'm with for Jessica Alba

alba.jpg

unless I'm married to Jessica Alba of course. ;)

To be honest, its a tough question, and not just because we gotta keep it a secret from our better halves. My vote is for Charlize Theron.

Reminds me of a Friends episode (I'm not gay).

I think it should be a list. Top 10 celeb's.

Jessica Alba is a given. She's guaranteed a spot. The others have to be voted in. Charlize has got to be up there...

For me here's a couple for the other 9. It doesn't show it, but I've always thought of myself as leaning more brunette, but it's not showing here.

Amanda Detmer

Katherine Heigl

Granted, this takes a lot of thought, I'll have to consider my options carefully, because this could really happen any day...

I have heard that superstars are into engineers. Is there a song about that on YouTube?

Here's my TOP 5 (no particular order) and I'm sure I left someone off. Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba, Elisha Cuthbert (The Girl Next Door!), Amanda Bynes, and Jessica Biel (have you seen the previews for "I know pronounce you Chuck and Larry", Jessica is smoking HOT! Definitely for FANTASY purposes only?!?!? :poop:

Well since we are doing a list now, here goes (in particular order)

Charlize Theron

Monica Bellucci

Jessica Alba (of course)

Elisha Cuthbert

For the female perspective, I'd have to go with

Johnny Depp

Harrison Ford, yes he's older but he ages well

James Caviezel

John Cusack

SapperPE said:
I'd have to go with:
Gwen Stefani

Jessica Alba

Amy Lee (Evanescence)

Great 3! I heavily agree with each of them! I'd add Christina Aguillera and maybe some others as well.

Ed

Rosie O'Donnell

Bea Arthur

Fat Brittney Spears (not to be confused with the skinny one from years past)

Rosanne

Seriously though I wouldnt leave my wife for anyone in Hollywood. Every chick mentioned in this thread is probably dumb as a sack of doorknobs. Yes I would probably violate every single chick mentioned in ways too explicite to mention here but leave my wife? No way.

Rosie O'DonnellBea Arthur

Fat Brittney Spears (not to be confused with the skinny one from years past)

Rosanne
FW. Fat or skinny Brittney would apply to your list, no difference as far as I'm concerned.

Figured.....
Although, after googling each of them, I would not kick them out of bed...unless they wanted to have fun on the floor... :happy:
Actually, I've personally met all three and they are great people, with Pauline and Jelena having very sexy accents, but I wouldn't leave my wife for them.

Now, Holly Lynch........ maybe. (John Mayer's Body is a Wunderland Video, Ford "Bold Moves" dry cleaner drive thru commercial)

www.hollylynch.biz

HL1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SapperPE said:
This won't get you in trouble with us, but I would make sure you change passwords often and never tell your wife about this site. She isn't studying for the PE exam is she?
Oh she knows all about this board. She is actually an Admin on my board, she directs tests and such. However, she doesn't know that I am using this alias.

Lots of good responses to this thread, thanks all for the participation it is quite fun.

Back