Who will you tell first?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't know about the first but I may send a copy to all my ex's to show them the PE-ness they are missing

I'm pretty pumped about all the PE-ness jokes starting up again today. When I get my PE-ness, I'll be so proud I'll mount it on the wall.

I will tell my wife first, and thank her for taking care of things while I studied for 5 months.

It depends where I am when I find out. If I'm at work, my supervisor is next to me. If I'm home, it'll be my fiancee.

The 'HARDEST' thing for me, was when I had to separate with my PE-ness for a few days while the framing company fixed it all up nice.

Now I have my PE-ness framed and FULLY on display.

:D

I thought about taking a picture of it, then taking a few pictures of me doing a crazy celebratory dance, then making a slideshow out of it and surprising my husband with the slideshow on his new iPad at Christmas. At the rate we're going, I may need to return the iPad and then forget doing the slideshow.

Seriously, though, the boss will likely know first since it's my dad. And I can't think of anyone who would be prouder than him.

No raises this year, though. I guess I'll do the celebratory, 'I still have a job next year while everyone else is laid off' dance.

The 'HARDEST' thing for me, was when I had to separate with my PE-ness for a few days while the framing company fixed it all up nice.
Now I have my PE-ness framed and FULLY on display.

:D
Once I have it I don't think me and my PE-ness will be able to separate. It will be shown to everyone though.

I'll tell my co-worker I studied with, hopefully we both pass. Then my boss, this board, and probably facebook.

Back