Who said all cats are useless?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dog would not make it back to his bed alive. Just sayin. I MAY have to rethink my unnatural disdain of cats now.

that is an awesome video. I imagine it had more to do with the Cat hating the dog than the cat protecting the kid though.. looks like the dog probably got on the cats turf previously or something.. but either way glad it worked out for the kid.

I have seen kids and adults teasing dogs that get bit (& dont have much sympathy for) but this is weird, kid wasnt doing anything at all to the dog and the dog just kind of freaked out?

Hope the Dog gets put down.

that is an awesome video. I imagine it had more to do with the Cat hating the dog than the cat protecting the kid though.. looks like the dog probably got on the cats turf previously or something.. but either way glad it worked out for the kid.

You probably aren't that far off. Growing up, our cats would bait dogs into coming after them. One cat would get a dog to chase it, as soon as the dog went for the first cat our other cat would race up behind the dog and attack it. When the dog spun round on cat #2 the first cat would double back and attack the dog. The dog would spin round to go after cat #1 so cat #2 would attack again. This would go on until someone could get to the dog and get it out of there.

Needless to say, our cats growing up were pretty mean. Not useless though. They did a pretty good job of limiting the rodent population in our neighborhood.

I have seen kids and adults teasing dogs that get bit (& dont have much sympathy for) but this is weird, kid wasnt doing anything at all to the dog and the dog just kind of freaked out?
That's also what I think is weird...I've never seen an unprovoked attack like that. Not saying that it's ever OK for an animal to attack anyone, though...

Latest posts

Back