Who dat?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife liked Poison when she was a teenager(probably like most girls) she turns 40 in 5 years, by then I was thinking I could probably get them to play at her birthday party for a couple hundred bucks?
Bout spit my coffee out on that one... Bret Micheals is about to get re-famous from the Celebrity Apprentice, so you may have to dish out a grand by then.

I wonder if he'll do better than our esteemed ex-governor.

My wife liked Poison when she was a teenager(probably like most girls) she turns 40 in 5 years, by then I was thinking I could probably get them to play at her birthday party for a couple hundred bucks?
Bout spit my coffee out on that one... Bret Micheals is about to get re-famous from the Celebrity Apprentice, so you may have to dish out a grand by then.

Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm.

Now that New Orleans is "back" I want them to refund all their federal help dollars, just like the banks we bailed out.

(Totally just kidding)

I wish he would go away!! Although anything he says will be a matter of public record so he could be shooting himself in the foot. Although his lawyers have absolutely no right to cry change of venue to get a fair trial...he has taken his PR show nationwide so cook county is as good a place as any for court.

Does yours?
I will say that it may have been entertained when I was in grad school, but... now... with a job and a new baby and all... I'm thinking this year will be a repeat of last year...

I'll at least have a steak. Maybe a hamburger.

Just further proof that the Saints won the Superbowl... it's snowing in south Louisiana.

IMG_3241.jpg

(can y'all see that pic ^^^)

50 deg here in Denver today. Always think its funny when it colder at our corporate office (Dallas).

saw a guest speaker at an ITE meeting yesterday, he was a former Ga Tech Running back (back when GT was in the SEC) he said the reason it was so cold in Atlanta was because hell had frozen over with the Saints winning the Super Bowl.

... I am sure many others are using that same line....

Back