Which 'V'isitor Would You Rather Get Eaten By?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeb6294

Reaction score
I can't believe no one has brought up the new 'V' that started last week. I was looking forward to it a little more because I'm old enough to remember the original series but I didn't see much of it because wasn't 'allowed' to watch it (not that I couldn't watch it but with one TV in the house majority ruled). The SciFi had been showing the original series in preparation for the remake and I have to say, while Diana had a certain big-hair-80's thing going, the new 'V' leader Anna is super hot.

v-jane-badler29184.png
[SIZE=14pt] - or- [/SIZE]
morena-baccarin-v-tv-series-promo-mq-03.jpg

Jane Badler is far superior to that weird looking chick wearing the Soviet era housefrau garb.

I liked the 80's alien uniforms better, more camel toe and big hair!

I was able to catch a lot of the V marathon on syfy a few weekends ago, been looking forward to the new show and so far its been really good, of course which means since i like it it will probably get cancelled :(

This is not going anywhere. We need to create a poll with a nice pics to make an intelligent selection.

Can someone please do that for me? I am not skilled in that department. Come on... :bio:

Last edited by a moderator:
you know this show actually correlates well to us americans, we would probably be just as sheepish and take for granted that the aliens were here for goodwill and not think anything allowing someone to come down here and slowly start storing us for food...

Back