Which State has the Coolest Seal Design?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
33nkeao.jpg

From the ones I've looked at I think I think Alaska or Arkansas are the coolest. I think my home State of Michigan is probably one the lamest.
Maybe you should take a look at Minnesota's (link). I don't know if all the states shown on the link are up to date, but Minnesota's is. Isn't she a thing of beauty. :blink:

From the ones I've looked at I think I think Alaska or Arkansas are the coolest. I think my home State of Michigan is probably one the lamest.
Maybe you should take a look at Minnesota's (link). I don't know if all the states shown on the link are up to date, but Minnesota's is. Isn't she a thing of beauty. :blink:

2bsss, all I can say is "Wow!". I didn't realize MN's stamp looked like that. Michigan's looks cool by comparison.

2bsss, all I can say is "Wow!". I didn't realize MN's stamp looked like that. Michigan's looks cool by comparison.
That's not a seal. That's just a stamp.

That's not a seal. That's just a stamp.
You say tomato I say....

If by "seal" you mean something like a circle, then Minnesota doesn't have a "seal". That awesome stamp is all we have. :wacko:

Back