Which Remaining State Will Be Last to Release?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@leggo PE How did you make a poll? I tried to do one last week and I couldn't find the option. It seemed like we lost the ability during the update.

NJ has no business being on this list, release the kraken.
New Jersey always makes this poll. The only surprise here is that Massachusetts managed to avoid it this time around.

@leggo PE How did you make a poll? I tried to do one last week and I couldn't find the option. It seemed like we lost the ability during the update.

I messaged @Angie and asked how. She had to turn the setting on for this forum. Ask and I received! Sorry to have stolen your thunder. It’s not as cool as your poll normally is, because the vast majority of states have already released results. But, better late than never!

I messaged @Angie and asked how. She had to turn the setting on for this forum. Ask and I received! Sorry to have stolen your thunder. It’s not as cool as your poll normally is, because the vast majority of states have already released results. But, better late than never!
No thunder stolen! I'm just happy thread got made. Traditions and all that.

I feel horrible giving the exam in NJ.. I could give the exam without registration but the result wait is just killing me...:censored:

NJ is going to win as usual. I dont expect scores til next week at this point.

Recently it's been Hawaii and Georgia a lot. But New Jersey still puts up a good fight every cycle.

MPSG.png

tenor.gif

ISWYDT @MadamPirate PE

People are polling hard for NJ to be the last to release, but word on the streets is they will be releasing on Monday. Will CO or Hawaii be able to beat them?

Hawaii is an obvious choice too, because:
1. I believe they mail the results out, can anyone confirm?
2. Island time! It’s a real thing, I feel!

Hawaii mails the results first. But once the envelopes are "in the mail" they authorize NCEES to release.

Montana just released. We're down to Georgia, and Hawaii.

Back