What's your favorite drink?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alcoholic Drink

• Beer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed

• Straight

• Wine

• Other (not listed)

• I don't drink alcohol

• Total voters

TouchDown

Is it Friday yet?
Reaction score
You can pick more than one in each category

I pretty much drink diet now, diet Mt Dew and Diet Dr Pepper are my favorites.

Coffee from a local coffee shop.

I don't do energy drinks.

And I'm a beer kind of guy.

I pretty much drink only diet now too. My favs are Coke Zero and Diet Dr. Pepper. I drink coffee, but it's typically whatever is on sale at the store. Now it's Maxwell House I think. If I had to choose 1 alcoholic drink it would definitely be beer. I do like rum and drink it from time to time.

Can't stand energy drinks. Every time I've had one I had to force it down.

I don't drink sodas much, but if I do it's typically Coke, Dr. Pepper or ginger ale.

I picked other for coffee, I make my own cup of coffee daily with a french press.

I don't drink energy drinks, other then coffee.

Alcohol? Yes please. I don't really have a favorite Alcoholic beverage. It's really whatever I'm in the mood for (and is on sale). Beer, wine, mixed drinks, etc.. They all have a time and place. I'm labeled as a beer snob by my friends b/c I pretty much refuse to drink Bud Light, Miller Lite or Coors Light. They all taste like water to me and I see no point in wasting my time with them. Mixed drinks I stick to the man rule on mixed drinks, only two ingredients (and ice is not an ingredient). Gin & tonics are one of my favorites, although I am partial to Bailey's & Kahlua on ice.

how's iced tea not make the list? I avoid soda like the plague...unless i'm hungover (coke)....or got stomach malady (sprite, 7up) - fortunately rare on both counts.

I drink soda quite a bit when I am at home, diet pepsi mainly. When it was available I drank the crap out of Diet Vanilla Pepsi, mix that with some Cap'n and you got yourself a party in a cup.

Coffee, eh, folgers is fine with me. Not a fan of Starbucks, but I have used some of their blends at home and they came out good.

I drink energy drinks once in a while, most of the time its because I was up late with Baby Mizzou or I am at an outage. The 5 hour Energy works best as it doesn't upset my stomach and is just a shot.

Alcohol. I LOVE BEER. I drink craft/micro brews and love me some hops. I drink a lot of IPAs, Pale Ales, ESBs, etc. Wheat beers are good for summer time and winding down after softball or mowing.

No Soda (used to be a Cherry Coke & Dr. Pepper fan, but haven't had a soda since Thanksgiving)

No Coffee (coffee gives me the jitters, prefer tea)

No Energy Drinks (never tried one, don't care to try one)

I prefer Beer, but I'll drink wine, straight liquor & mixed drinks

I like Dr. Pepper, and usually have it in the fridge.

I drink RED BULL all the time! I love those little drinks, they'll probably kill me at some point.

I have about a 1/2 cup of coffee when I'm at work, and it's Starbucks.

Usually beer, although as summer approaches, more mixed drinks that remind me of the beach. Maragaritas are a favorite.

I don't drink much soda anymore, mostly water (too many cavities from the sweet stuff).

I voted for Dunkin Donuts. If I buy coffee I go there, but I usually just drink coffee at work since its free. We have one of those nifty pod machines and it makes decent coffee...

The only time I drank energy drinks was when the wife and I made the move from upstate NY to South Florida. It was a 24 hour straight drive and they helped us get through the night, but I don't think I'll ever drink another one again....

I lean more towards beer but do like wine as well. I do little home brewing as well, mostly IPA's. Taking my exam on the 16th, so I'm going to brew up a nice little celebration ale. Should be ready just about ready by the time I get my P/F letter. I figure I can either celebrate a passing letter or drink away my sorrows with a fail letter.....

I only drink soda at work, and that is because it's free, and Sprite Zero tastes alright while having no calories.

I drink the free coffee at work (John Conti). Whenever I drink coffee with my dad, it's usually Starbucks because he's addicted. Their coffee is too bitter for my tastes though.

I have had a few Red Bulls in my life, and they make my heart beat disturbingly fast. Most of the time I have had them, I was drunk at the time, and it made me very aware of my surroundings (which is an odd feeling when you're drunk). I used to drink Jolt Cola when I was in high school. That stuff was nasty.

I'm primarily a beer drinker. I pride myself on drinking mostly good beers, and being a bit of a connoisseur of fine brews. But if I'm drinking to get drunk, I'll drink the cheap stuff. I'll only drink sweet, white wines or champagne. The tannins in red wine gives me a wicked headache, even before I'm done drinking. I'm not huge on mixed drinks, but I'll drink a whiskey and sprite/coke/ginger ale or a White Russian on occasion. Also, if I'm on the beach or at a pool party, margaritas or other fruity drinks are considered acceptable.

When it comes to wine, I prefer the sweet white wines too. The reds just seem to bitter and have too much of an alcoholic taste. I like Reislings, and Gerwitzerminers (I know they're both spelled wrong, but I know them when I see them). White Zins and Chard's are crap.

I don't drink sodas. Occasionally I'll have a Coke but for the most part I drink water.

I drink Eight O'Clock coffee that I make at home in my Cuisinart coffee maker. I do 1/3 Hazelnut, 2/3 Original and grind the beans myself. It far surpasses any coffee I can buy.

I also drink a cup of flavored green tea in the afternoons. There is a Teavana down the street from my office so I can buy loose leaf tea there.

I love beer and I'm not particular, but I'm a huge fan of the New Belgium varieties. I'll drink Corona at the beach and Budweiser on a hunting trip. I also like red wines. I usually have either a beer or a glass of wine at night after the kids are asleep. The only liquor drinks I'll have are G&Ts, Scotch & Soda, Bourbon on the rocks with a dash of ginger ale (when it's cooler weather), Bloody Mary's (only before noon), and I'll drink a Margarita on the beach.

how's iced tea not make the list? I avoid soda like the plague...unless i'm hungover (coke)....or got stomach malady (sprite, 7up) - fortunately rare on both counts.
Oh... you're right.

That's what my wife lives off of. She boils 3-4 tea bags in a mason jar in the microwave and then dilutes it in a 1 gal pitcher that she keeps in the fridge. Plus, she'll go through McDonald's and get a tea for $1 if she's out and about.

Tea is big in my family - but mainly Sweet Tea. My wife and her family is regular tea.

I don't drink Soda unless its mixed with alcohol. Milk has been my drink of choice lately.

I prefer Starbucks when I drink coffee but haven't been drinking it much lately, mostly herbal tea.

I only drink energy drinks when they're mixed with Vodka, and only when I'm feeling a bit tired at a party.

I love beer and mixed drinks, I'll drink white wine if its the only alcoholic beverage available. For mixed drinks, I pretty much stick with vodka (lemon drops, vodka sprites, vodka redbull, etc.) Of course, I haven't been drinking for a while now with the baby on way, but I'll occasionally have a small shot glass of beer to just to get a little taste.

Alcohol. I LOVE BEER. I drink craft/micro brews and love me some hops. I drink a lot of IPAs, Pale Ales, ESBs, etc. Wheat beers are good for summer time and winding down after softball or mowing.
Love the pale ales, IPAs & especially the double IPA's (major hop-head here). drink red wine on occasion if for nothing else for the 'health benefits'.

That's what my wife lives off of. She boils 3-4 tea bags in a mason jar in the microwave and then dilutes it in a 1 gal pitcher that she keeps in the fridge. Plus, she'll go through McDonald's and get a tea for $1 if she's out and about.
Tea is big in my family - but mainly Sweet Tea. My wife and her family is regular tea.
yeah i used to make my own with with loose leaf tea & a big french press. Quite easier just to buy the jug of unsweetened at the store. Can't do the sweet tea. A friend of mine once touted how much healthier he became once he cut down on all the 'white stuff' in his diet (white bread / rice, sugar, milk, etc) - I tried it and found he was right. once you lose that sugar craving, its amazing how overly sweet those drinks taste if you have them again (pop or sweet tea).

^Must make the 'fatty' money.

Diet Dr. Pepper

Local coffee shop, if I can afford it at the time. Otherwise, office coffee pot it is.

Monster

Yes.

I only have diet sodas nowadays, but I picked "Coke" because it would be my favorite if I could drink it.

I have never even tried an energy drink.

I typically just prefer ordinary coffee, even though I'll take a fancy Starbuck's style drink if it's available. But bottom line is I'm too cheap to ever feel good about paying non-happy hour beer prices for a cup of coffee.

BEER!

I only drink energy drinks when I'm coming off the night shift and need to get back to normal. I use the "crash" to program when i fall asleep by drinking a low carb monster about 5-6 hours before bedtime.

and 100% Kona when I can get it.

Having recently curtailed energy drink / coffee consumption I'm down to a few cups of tea a day.

PG Tips is the all time fave followed by Twinings.

Back