What's happening from CO

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome redsoxfan4life, I am a transplant from the east coast as well. I've spent a few great afternoons in Fenway, and could see the scoreboard form the roof of my college apt.

nice name you got there, of course if you were redwingsfan4life, I'd have to flame you. :210:

nice name you got there, of course if you were redwingsfan4life, I'd have to flame you. :210:
:210:

I'd love to start a good flame war, but not over the Colorado Avalanche. I seem to recall that they were contenders sometime last decade? :multiplespotting:

lol. I'm not really that much of a fan, but you see alot of "Red Wings Suck" and "Raider Hater" bumper stickers around town. I don't get the hate mentality.

If I was going to start a flame war, it would be over low flow toilets or something :Locolaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. I'm not really that much of a fan, but you see alot of "Red Wings Suck" and "Raider Hater" bumper stickers around town. I don't get the hate mentality.
If I was going to start a flame war, it would be over low flow toilets or something :Locolaugh:

Now that's something you can get passionate about! :Locolaugh:

Ah cement, another Coloradoan.

I'm still a bruins fan even though they are terrible and I would have to say a Celts fan as well, but we won't go there.

Watching Fenway from your apt was probably pretty cool, or as they say in the east "Wicked Cool"

Back