What would you ask Santa for?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^I'm in the same boat. I wouldn't want a car since I'm not a car person, and asking for a house or something doesn't appeal to me. So since it has to be a material thing, then I would want Santa to bring me the basement of the Federal Reserve from Die Hard 3, still full of gold. That way I'd have all the money I'd ever need and could get all the things!

^I'm in the same boat. I wouldn't want a car since I'm not a car person, and asking for a house or something doesn't appeal to me. So since it has to be a material thing, then I would want Santa to bring me the basement of the Federal Reserve from Die Hard 3, still full of gold. That way I'd have all the money I'd ever need and could get all the things!

Ooooo I want THAT too!!!!

Is Abby from NCIS considered a material object? If so then that's what I'm asking for!

Is Abby from NCIS considered a material object? If so then that's what I'm asking for!
IF you take her, her lab would be open for the taking. I'd take that. The lab equipment is from my husbands company though he says half the time it isn't even turned on.

new SUV's and some kind of no-worry insurance to go with it for my kids...maybe a body shop too

better yet...limos and drivers for them so they don't have to get behind the wheel at all.
I like this one^^^ since I have a 15 yo who is learning to drive.

But I would also like this...

View attachment 4777

and this...

View attachment 4778

My stocking is way too small...

Back