What state are you waiting for?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it wasn't a fluke - WA results emailed and posted on the NCEES website. Acceptable on lateral and gravity!!

Best of luck to those still waiting on results or who have to take it again, this test is a beast...

Well it wasn't a fluke - WA results emailed and posted on the NCEES website. Acceptable on lateral and gravity!!

Best of luck to those still waiting on results or who have to take it again, this test is a beast...
BIG congrats to you and everyone who passed. Go and celebrate now! :)

Louisiana issued their results last night (Tues. 6/17/14) at 7pm. I passed both!! Godspeed to all those still waiting.

Anyone from Maine hear anything?

Negative ghost rider...

If I remember correctly this was your first time taking the SE. Last two times I took it Maine was one of the last to release results. I'm hopeful they'll break that habit this year with some of the new staff they got but I wouldn't count on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regardless of the outcome, I will be studying this summer for either a lateral or vertical portion.

TX released their results. I passed lateral on my 3rd try! (I passed vertical on my 2nd in Oct).

This is my first post, but I really appreciate the encouragement and support everyone on this board has. Y'all definitely kept me sane the past year! Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Caved and emailed PCS for PA and got back

"we have the results and you should receive them soon"

Failed 4th attempt at Lateral (Bridge). Completely demoralizing.

AM: 20/40

PM: 1-hour problems (Acceptable); 2-hour problem (Improvement Required)

Really thought I did much better on the AM multiple choice this time and didn't think I'd get anything less than Acceptable on the 2-hour problem. I got Acceptable on all PM problems my previous 2 attempts (October 2013 and April 2013).

Yikes, that's harsh. Looks like that AM is hurting you as well. Going to go for attempt #5?
I don't know. Clearly I'm doing something very wrong as I've always hovered around 50% on the AM multiple choice (22, 18, 20 & 20 respectively).

But I guess October is the last chance with the current codes.....

mass results were just released... I was expecting at least 2 to 3 more days of waiting due to being a PCS state.

MA results are out. Passed lateral bridges and I'm done.

PCS states getting it done early this year!

Pass rates are out

Exam

First-time takers

Repeat takers

SE Vertical Component

45%

26%

SE Lateral Component

43%

37%

Those first time taker numbers look fairly promising. Man that repeat taker number for vertical is scary, though. Here's to all those waiting for repeat taker results. :beerchug:

Back