What is the Tally For the States?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was another thread to this effect. I'll let you know if I find it. ITs nearby somewhere!

Ed

FL, AZ, MT and WA have results aready. ohio is in too. LA had some, but Ed's did not show. not many new today

;guns; BRING ON AN ENVELOPE! ;guns;

Hello there,

Please keep me posted, my friends. I don't work in front of the computer all day anymore, and unless I can catch a wireless authorized network on the co. laptop, or when I come home late at night, I am in the dark. I will check here when I can.

Jeb, glad to see your user in the banner. Congrats. My results will take, at least, two more weeks. <_<

So....

I wish they would add this to the scroll at the top.......I feel better everytime I see a new state get added.......

Thats a great idea NCcarguy. What do you say Road guy? Can you add it to the top of the page where the other banner was? :dunno:

Let me see about adding them. It might take forever to scroll all the way across..

I will pin this so it doesnt get lost in the frey......

somebody posted on "the other board" that they walked into the board office to get their results in ID today 7/20. maybe i will camp on the sidewalk in denver. i could pick up some spare change too! :???:

got a thin, official looking letter and nearly crapped. it was my daughter's report card. I want Mine!

AR is in today too i read.

Last edited by a moderator:
somebody posted on PPI that they walked into the board office to get their results in ID today 7/20. maybe i will camp on the sidewalk in denver. i could pick up some spare change too! :???:
got a thin, official looking letter and nearly crapped. it was my daughter's report card. I want Mine!

AR is in today too i read.
Your PE results are coming from the local school board? :blink: :lmao:

Your PE results are coming from the local school board?  :blink:   :lmao:
I wish! see, the way they do it in CO is that you get an 9x12 manilla with your certificate in it if you pass, and a regular letter if you fail. I saw an offical looking letter in the back of the mailbox and my heart sank! My daughter was bummed too, she got a C in english. She is writing her teacher as we speak!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back